TIB: Skull Perks-Are they almost done?

1 garrison rank is worth a staggeringly large amount of in game currency. If I remember correctly it will cost my corporation something like 130 million credits to get us to XV (note: I have a terrible memory, that number could be off by a wide margin...but it was well over 100 million to be sure.)
I'm guessing that might well be above the value of skulls, although I certainly wouldn't say no to an easier research method :)

I concur

im on old players and still do my best to help noobs why? becuase to keep this game active we always need new blood but that doesnt mean noobs should be handed what alot of us have worked years for.i speak soley for myself but ive sunk thousands of dollars into tib why becuase its one of the few games that are worth it! but in my opinion one man or women does not make an alliance. therfor skulls should benifet all but be controled by those who know how to use them.example if skulls could be used to say boost rarity of drops for a given amount of time or to purchase alliance perks that would help everyone but would be under control of alliance leads not a noob. so looking at it in this way may bring perspective of how skulls can be used by elites to help the alliance as a whole and not just some. but id like to see them used as mentioned few times above we have been told for awhile now they would be of use and yet still are worthless makes no sence and is kinda a bummer so i say just release a demonstration of there abilities such as drop boost alli pek purchase even a no gear damage for a aloted time period would be great deaths would still count garries would still be rolled but ships just wouldnt recieve 10% damage for say an hour at the cost of 10k skulls. what ever the perk is that they get used for should be timed or if used to change gear from none boe to boe would be great instead of using 500bd use 1k skulls and make it usuable only by alliance leads.

VitaminH

1 garrison rank is worth a staggeringly large amount of in game currency. If I remember correctly it will cost my corporation something like 130 million credits to get us to XV (note: I have a terrible memory, that number could be off by a wide margin...but it was well over 100 million to be sure.)
I'm guessing that might well be above the value of skulls, although I certainly wouldn't say no to an easier research method :)

I hear what you're saying, though it could be worked with a formula, more skulls needed per level. One of the big problems with almost any idea is the glut of skulls accumulated.

My suggestion is to use skulls to purchase alliance hyper drive, mind surge etc. I also like the idea of terra forming with skulls.

mrcomplex

My suggestion is to use skulls to purchase alliance hyper drive, mind surge etc. I also like the idea of terra forming with skulls.

Mind surge makes the most sense to me (HD is often maxed for casual players and accelerate only benefits roiders)
-MS would benefit ALL in Alli.(inc noobs)
-Still requires individual effort to utilise
-Does not directly increase pvp 'power'
-Will not contribute to any victimising
-Will not unbalance game due to existing stockpiles of skulls due to delay in effect of utilisation.
If all in alli are levelling faster, cheaper, then it is a great long-term investment.

There are a lot of skulls out there. I was just saying that that reward would be much larger than anything I've seen ozy put out. I'm certainly not opposed to it. I was just slinging an opinion out there. I would be more than happy to be proven wrong.

I think a good use of skulls that wouldn't unbalance game play and benefit all ally members would be ally wide repair ie x amount of skulls to repair all alliance members equiped gear by x amount

mrcomplex

Just a suggestion for the tf part it could be use x amount of skulls for x amount of time as double tf

how about using using skulls to introduce common ndrvies into the game?