The Infinite Black Assistant [1.0b]

Hi everyone! For those who haven't been following the other thread here on the forums, I'm finally releasing TIBA (The Infinite Black Assistant). TIBA is a program that will allow you to neatly organize multiple copies of the Unity version of The Infinite Black on a Windows computer. It does not automate any functions in TIB at all, it just makes things a little more organized and easier to manage.
This is a beta release, so expect bugs. I've tried to put as much error handling as possible into it before this initial release, but I am human and I make mistakes. Please feel free to express your initial opinions and concerns, and report any issues that you might have.
The main project page is here: https://sourceforge.net/projects/tiba/ 
You can download the latest version by going here: https://sourceforge.net/projects/tiba/files/latest/download 
The changelog for this project can be found at the bottom of the page here: https://sourceforge.net/projects/tiba/files/ 
Enjoy~

First, thank you for releasing this, it's a great way to get several windows up and running with some organization.
Of course, if you could add just one thing.... :)
Is it possible to add a memory button? ie; If I open up three instances of TIB and size / organize them my way, could I hit a button and have it record those settings and reopen the instances that way the next time?
Thank again for releasing it, thanks for listening!

Redeyes

First, thank you for releasing this, it's a great way to get several windows up and running with some organization.
Is it possible to add a memory button? ie; If I open up three instances of TIB and size / organize them my way, could I hit a button and have it record those settings and reopen the instances that way the next time?

I want to make sure I'm interpreting this correctly, so I make the right changes.
If you open 3 instances on top and 4 on the bottom, click the save button, and go back later, it opens 3 instances on top and 4 on the bottom again?

Yep, that's the idea, ideally in the same location / size. I run three windows, one 1024 and 2 640 instances beside it, one over the other like OB O being the main window, B being the other two. Idea would be to open them up that way once, hit the memory button and the next time they open in the same layout.
Thanks for listening!

Bkid

Redeyes

I want to make sure I'm interpreting this correctly, so I make the right changes.
If you open 3 instances on top and 4 on the bottom, click the save button, and go back later, it opens 3 instances on top and 4 on the bottom again?

It's a bit tough to actually do it that way, and would require a substantial rewrite to the current code.
The way it works right now is by doing some fancy math to determine the current screen size, how many windows there will be, and chop them up into nice even pieces. At this point it's all done automagically~, so there's no option to set the size of each window (again, without a rewrite). It's something I will look into later, though.

Thanks, just an idea. Very useful as is. :)

Yes! Thank you my good fellow!

Nice script (AutoHotkey, isn't it?). I gave it a go and, while it's quite useful as it is, I'd really like to be able to save sizes and positions.
(Of course, resizing and repositioning is something that I can do manually every time i start each instance, but I'm lazy ;))
Still a fine 1.0 release, keep it up! And thanks!

Awesome, thanks so much for this - epic creation! Worked exactly as expected.

TheManatee1

one thing i immeditatly noticed was that i had to click well above my target in order to ''activate it'' Is this something u need to polish out?

Sorry, I don't follow what you mean..