The Infinite Black Assistant [1.0b]

TheManatee1

Bkid

TheManatee1

one thing i immeditatly noticed was that i had to click well above my target in order to ''activate it'' Is this something u need to polish out?

Sorry, I don't follow what you mean..

Is there a way i could show you?

If you could make a short video or gif that I could look at, that would work.

how can i run it now that the 1.0 is being installed and not extracted? where is the TIB.exe file located?

MUFC

how can i run it now that the 1.0 is being installed and not extracted? where is the TIB.exe file located?

You have to download The Infinite Black for PC separately.

i like it alot, the only thing is the mouse pointer seems a bit off. Is there a way to calibrate it?

RakkWarrior

i like it alot, the only thing is the mouse pointer seems a bit off. Is there a way to calibrate it?

I didn't notice that issue on mine..I'm not sure if that's a Unity thing, but I haven't run into that issue yet, so I wouldn't know of a fix for it.

I downloaded it out of curiousity, not thinking that I'd find much use out of it, but it's actually pretty helpful. Thanks, it shortens my prep time and I will probably start using all 4 ships on my computer now.

Glad I could help, Payne. :D
Has anyone here tested it on Windows 8.1? I haven't tried it recently, but the last time I tried it, only half of the windows wanted to get into their positions and sizes. The rest of them just stayed in the middle of the screen.
Anyone else had that issue?

Bkid
Glad I could help, Payne. :D
Has anyone here tested it on Windows 8.1? I haven't tried it recently, but the last time I tried it, only half of the windows wanted to get into their positions and sizes. The rest of them just stayed in the middle of the screen.
Anyone else had that issue?

Is this thread alive?
I've got same probs with mouse pointer calibration...seems it points a bit upper

I would recommend right clicking on the status bar on your computer and arranging them that way

GalaxyGamer
I would recommend right clicking on the status bar on your computer and arranging them that way

it takes a lot of time and tib windows wont save their size...so i must arrange them every time :(