The Infinite Black Assistant [1.0b]

Thank you. Nice idea. But as it is, this would only save me a minute or two of work. For example I do not use equally sized windows for all ships. My carrier and tech have bigger windows than the rest for obvious reasons. So it would be nice to either save a configuration or be more specific. Does you tool also provide auto login?

Is anyone else having lag issues with opening up multiple screens with windows version 1.4.9 update? I'm getting pink windows if I open more then 4 instances and running 4 is laggy as hell. Or is it just windows 8?

What are your specs? It is probably not the launcher. TiB is actually kind of resource intensive. Running 10 maxes out my CPU (my poor laptop :/ )
Just read through this thread - very cool. I actually have something very similar, so if the OP wants to contact me on kak I might be able to help extend his code.

I like it, thank you, a minute or two of work is something I don't need to deal with now. Nice automation.

great app and very helpful.
now after the 1.5 update, windows cannot be manually resized like they were till now.
can you pls check this issue?

was able to fix it by changing default settings to windowed 640x480

Any new versions of this?

any chance of an OS X version of this?
Thanks

for some reason, when I use TIBA and tell it to open 2 windows 1 top, 1 bottom . . . it opens 1, closes it instantly while opening the second instance . . . could it be because I am using the steam version of the game?

I lost the window resize buttons. I like the program and would use it if it was possible to readjust the windows afterwards.