Tablet Multiboxing

I think multiboxing should be created for tablets; either a splitscreen mutibox option or maybe a button added that when pressed will switch between two accounts. This feature will bring new possibilities to people who don't have a computer to multibox on, (like me) and many other people. Thus making somethings a bit easier and lot more enjoyable for those who choose to do so. Or maybe (if you really like the idea) add a splitscreen option for tablet and a button that switches accounts on cell phones. In doing so everyone will be more on even grounds and most everyone will be satisfied.

This is already available on Samsung devices. It's called miltiwindow. You can download copies of tib from the forum here.

You also can gain multiwindow features by rooting. Heres a tutorial if you are already rooted. http://highonandroid.com/android-apps/how-to-add-multi-window-on-any-rooted-android-smartphonetablet/

Does any one try multiboxing of unity on Samsung Note devices...I am expiriencing issue, when reducing size of the unity window, i can't moove it over screen. I also notice that when i reduce size of unity window and i want to point on sector, i need to press slightly above...which is root cause of why i cant moove window...as to press on unity window i have to press slightly above, which is already out of unity window....
Any solution?

KB1980

Does any one try multiboxing of unity on Samsung Note devices...I am expiriencing issue, when reducing size of the unity window, i can't moove it over screen. I also notice that when i reduce size of unity window and i want to point on sector, i need to press slightly above...which is root cause of why i cant moove window...as to press on unity window i have to press slightly above, which is already out of unity window....
Any solution?

What Samsung Note device are you using (size and year)? Are you Rooted?
I use a Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 (2014), it is rooted, but i use the native Samsung multiwindow software to open TIB. It has the ability to divide the screen among the open apps instead of using floating windows. I don't use the floating windows because of this, but just opened TIB with a floating window and found it acts like you described. I can't move the window at all. I believe Samsung's 2014 line introduced what i call full screen multiwindow. I think most of the 2014 devices allow only 2 windows in this mode, but the Note Pro 12.2 will allow 2, 3 or 4 windows.
I'm also running on a Galaxy Note 10.1 (2013 I think), it is also rooted but multiwindow can only be opened in floating windows. I don't use Unity on this device because i can't resize or move the windows. I continue to use the old client on this device for now.

I am using first generation of note 10.1 tablet...looks like i will switch to Note 12.2 :)
Thanks Cerberus

I will say that kit kat broke compatibility on that root multiboxing thing unfortuantly

GalaxyGamer

I will say that kit kat broke compatibility on that root multiboxing thing unfortuantly

What do you mean? I'm running Kit Kat on all my devices and multiboxing works. It's not perfect, but it works.

I was only speaking of rooted multiboxing :)

Cerberus,
When you get a chance do you think you could post some apks of the latest version? I would be more than happy to compensate you with some creds or bds for your hard work!