Protect newer players

didas bro ive had the same problem and have asked the same questions. why do stronger players team up to kill smaller weaker solo ships like myself at the time.but that question answers itself . cause they can..... then you get the choice by whoever harrasses you the most. join or die? i also did not take kindly to this soooo here is what i have learned in two years of not quitting btw im still playing so i have found success in this.
tip #1 create a bank alt to hold your money . never keep money on you unless you are buying something.i ususally go out and farm 10k at a time then go to earth and deposit it into my bank alt then repeat by the time i do get killed i have 50k safely tucked away in my brinkztruck at earth :)
tip#2 farm on the edges of the map and log out on a garrison or a empty sector someone mention this earlier its a great routine u can even leave your bank alt near you farming grounds only go to earth to buy or troll
tip #3 always keep at least 4 bd and if u do get attacked follow these steps (bd heal) metal heal (bd heal) that way you can buy extra seconds to get that last bd heal in with the metal heal cause every bd heal has a cooldown.
those are just three tips i picked up along the way as i died over and over again. from blue to green to grey to ron back to green and finally blue again where it started.....
ps. blue is the best server to farm and build with imo its not a ghost town but theres no 20 ships fleets roaming tryna instapop u. i hope this helps
-kind regardz
swift1

Didas: Level 16 on grey, not in a corp.
FYI: farming solo equipped with a tech is going to be slower than hell, that tech special kills your attack power.
Join a corp. Best shot on grey is in one of the big three alliances, Hitsquad, Dynasty, BAMF. All of them have room for players. If you decide you can't be in one the 'big meanies', there's other alliances around, probably with some good guys in some of them, but flying privateer will make advancement pretty much impossible, you need to be in a team(corp).
At level 16, you don't have a big investment on any of the servers, already in a corp on green at level 10, and you've poked a bit in blue and red. In my opinion there isn't good enough equipment equipped on your grey ship to be worth 100bd to transfer it, if you want to play on a different server just start playing the ship you already started. Wherever you decide to play you gotta be in a corp that has a deployed garrison, the perks from a deployed garrison are helpful. Red and Blue both have alliances worth joining. I'm not going to claim any one server is your best bet because each player wants something different. But, seriously, if all you want to do is farm in peace, warm up your red/green/blue ship and farm away. You'll still die, but less often than on grey.
There have been a number of comments made on this thread that are intended to be helpful. Seriously. Flying solo means you will die, flying solo without a corp means nobody will care that a "random privateer" was killed in a random sector. We will only care if it alerts us to the location of an enemy stack. That's cold. That's the truth. JOIN A CORP, pick one, any one, learn from them, fly with them, fight with them, change corps if you find you want or need to. Any good corporation, however, recognizes loyalty, and will be wary of players that jump corp regularly. Respect in your corp and alliance and even on the server are earned, not an entitlement. I respect a lot of players in the game, both friends and enemies. Some enemies in the game I'd prefer to be shooting with, but when they show up red in sector I'll either shoot at them or try to run like hell. It's the game, todays friend may very well be tomorrows enemies, and todays enemy might be rescuing your ass tomorrow.

Nice post norseki.

Norseki
Didas: Level 16 on grey, not in a corp.
FYI: farming solo equipped with a tech is going to be slower than hell, that tech special kills your attack power.
Join a corp. Best shot on grey is in one of the big three alliances, Hitsquad, Dynasty, BAMF. All of them have room for players. If you decide you can't be in one the 'big meanies', there's other alliances around, probably with some good guys in some of them, but flying privateer will make advancement pretty much impossible, you need to be in a team(corp).
At level 16, you don't have a big investment on any of the servers, already in a corp on green at level 10, and you've poked a bit in blue and red. In my opinion there isn't good enough equipment equipped on your grey ship to be worth 100bd to transfer it, if you want to play on a different server just start playing the ship you already started. Wherever you decide to play you gotta be in a corp that has a deployed garrison, the perks from a deployed garrison are helpful. Red and Blue both have alliances worth joining. I'm not going to claim any one server is your best bet because each player wants something different. But, seriously, if all you want to do is farm in peace, warm up your red/green/blue ship and farm away. You'll still die, but less often than on grey.
There have been a number of comments made on this thread that are intended to be helpful. Seriously. Flying solo means you will die, flying solo without a corp means nobody will care that a "random privateer" was killed in a random sector. We will only care if it alerts us to the location of an enemy stack. That's cold. That's the truth. JOIN A CORP, pick one, any one, learn from them, fly with them, fight with them, change corps if you find you want or need to. Any good corporation, however, recognizes loyalty, and will be wary of players that jump corp regularly. Respect in your corp and alliance and even on the server are earned, not an entitlement. I respect a lot of players in the game, both friends and enemies. Some enemies in the game I'd prefer to be shooting with, but when they show up red in sector I'll either shoot at them or try to run like hell. It's the game, todays friend may very well be tomorrows enemies, and todays enemy might be rescuing your ass tomorrow.

Well said

Level 15-20 is a tough spot in the game.
I was so poor that I had to use the planet to heal when farming. I was in a battleship until level 20.
At one point between levels 15 and 20 I considered quitting but another member of my corp decided to quit and he gave me 120k credits which allowed me to continue. It is remarkable what a little generosity can do.
These days I buy low level members a battleship as soon as they join. Yeah, they get one free at some point but getting a b-ship early gives them a leg up when they need it most.