Ship Outfitter

Small Request, I Love using the ship outfitter, when I can't play I'm usually messing around planning what my SIN might become.

Would it be possible to Save Designed ship setups, nothing crazy maybe save 2 or 3 setups, will be easier to plan future purchases. even if I gotta use my devices memory.

Again, Small Request, not important, know ya'll busy with unity, but read on another post the LB would be redesigned soon and felt now would be a good time to ask.

Thank you.

We had that feature at one time, I will see what I can do to bring it back!

Can you please also fix the issue where changing the items rarity changes the item to the first item in the pull down list?
Does my head in!! :)
Kil

Yes, kilswitch I didn't even think to mention that. very good point +1. Thanks megaweapon!

It would be nice to have it as an app.... I know thats well into the future but I can dream

I think it would be kool if u could test out ur ship desgij.

+1 op and kilswitch

May wish to consider a new storage hierarchy level too.....takes quite a bit of scrolling to get to some of the later options. ;)

Something else too. Ability to remove a type of equip. Ie I put on a harvester then decide the build would be better without it. As of now unless I'm missing something you have to reset the whole ship. Which means chugging through all those things^ again

Did this fall on deaf ears?
Could we also get a save fitting function for the armory that ties to the forum account please? Then we can play with gear fit, find a good setup and save it for later use.
Kil