New Multiwindow Apks

Maybe a bit selfish but I'm still living life on a Samsung s4 and still on android 5.
Is it possible to roll out the apks for us who are living in the past?
Or is that a lot of work?

I can keep up with you guys for awhile likely its just that it takes me awhile to realize a new update has been rolled out so if I see a new update I can update it at some point

Bump for new unity....

I can make multi launch apk it's pretty easy.
But I would like the green light from ozy before I release them.
I can include samsung multi launch support functions to them as well. Seeing as how they have been posted here before I don't see the harm but just to make sure I still want the green light before I share then out to all tibbers :)

jackl6
I can include samsung multi launch support functions to them as well. Seeing as how they have been posted here before I don't see the harm but just to make sure I still want the green light before I share then out to all tibbers :)

Any chance a mod could okay this please and all future releases.
Thanks

Bump ^

jackl6

I have emailed them and they said it would be okay, please could I get the Samsung mulitwindow apk.
Thanks

For the newest Unity MW APKs (v1.5.3) - https://www.spellbook.com/forum/?cat=2&scat=3&tid=3216&p=1#34319_3216