New Multiwindow Apks

Sorry for the lack of updates guys I was out of the game for a bit dealing with real life stuff and I just got the ability to update stuff again so a couple of things
Edit: Added list to first comment
1. Unfortunately these wont work on 4.4.4 or below
2.Multiwindow will work for all devices running 7.0+ now (sorry the app I use to quickly add multiwindow coded things incorrectly
3. I will likely be updating origin builds only when someone reminds me to on kak mainly because there is a slight workaround to get these working on 7.0 and it will not work with the origin builds
4.To get these to run on 7.0+ Open one unity build app then put it into dual window mode then open the second one when it gets to the spellbook splash page click to the first window
this will keep the second window "focused" (You will not be able to type in this window just as a warning (meaning you will want to type in username and pass before using in dual window))
5.This will mean that when you tap off the first window it will freeze tap on the first window again to "refocus" it the second window however will stay focused
Note: Points 4 and 5 ONLY apply to android 7.0+ users

APKs updated

Tried installing using the links on page one and they appear to be version 1.5.2.1.
I'm no doubt missing something obvious. Could you direct me to the correct apks.
Thanks.

Yeah someone just informed me of the same thing seems I linked the wrong ones one sec
Edit: Correct APKs uploaded sorry about that

Bumping this thread up again for visibility

Hi galaxy I just got a nexus shield with android N so I wanted to try multiboxxing on it. The apps work fine its just that if they don't have focus they will freeze and not update until I click it. Then the other will stop updating. Is this a problem on your side, or do I just need to change some setting on my tablet?

I run nougat on my phone.
Open the first app, wait till the loading screen then open the second one.
Click back on the first app after the spellbook logo has appeared on the second instance.
Hopefully now instance two will always run and instance one will run on focus.
Whenever you interact with instance two always click back to instance one. Takes some getting used to but it's fine after a while.
Hope that helps

I just bought a Samsung Tab E and want to multi box it. Can you tell me where to find the APKs please? I don't see a link in this thread.

golddigger
I just bought a Samsung Tab E and want to multi box it. Can you tell me where to find the APKs please? I don't see a link in this thread.

First post. Links have been updated

Got it. The Unity 1 worked for my tab. Tyvm gg