New Multiwindow Apks

Hi Galaxy, thanks for the clients much appreciated. I have problem and I'm wondering how to fix it. I got a LG stylo 2 plus running 6.0 1. And a Samsung tab E on 6.01. When I create a hotspot from the phone too multi window on the tablet, the clients won't connect. Unity or Origin. But on my old phone, a HTC 626S running 5.1, that hot spot worked fine. I cant figure out what the problem is. Any advice appreciated.

Idk if its just me, but the original client won't download on my lg style plus 2 which is stock dual window capable. It says client is trashed by owner . when I download the unity however it doesn't do that. Hopefully u can shed some light on that. Thank you

Anything on android update?

Anyone had issues with multi screen and the new android 7.1.1?
I seem to have lost the ability to run two instances at once.
Any ideas people?

todpjonny
Any ideas people?

Same. I tried what was mentioned earlier but seems like no matter what I do one screen will always freeze and if I leave it more than a few seconds it logs out. I really don't mind soloing but if someone figured out a solution to this any advice would be very helpful. Thanks

Eros

todpjonny
Any ideas people?

Same. I tried what was mentioned earlier but seems like no matter what I do one screen will always freeze and if I leave it more than a few seconds it logs out. I really don't mind soloing but if someone figured out a solution to this any advice would be very helpful. Thanks

It appears the game was coded to not run in the background, as people were dying when they thought they had closed the app, when all they had done is move it to a background process. So SB changed it ao you would auto log.
I have asked to see whether you can have an option in your settings to switch on or off background processing, when i have an answer whether it can be done or not i will create another topic to see if people want this implemented.

I am reuploading the origin apks later but for now I have updated Unity to work again so guys
ENJOY THE MULTIWINDOW :)

GalaxyGamer
I am reuploading the origin apks later but for now I have updated Unity to work again so guys
ENJOY THE MULTIWINDOW :)

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Just changed phones to the galaxy s7. Using the og android apps I've always used. I don't know if it's an issue with my phone settings or not, but I'm encountering a new problem. Load up both instances fine but when I click from one to the other causes the first to lose connection and log out to the login screen. Anyone else?

Bumping Thread