New Multiwindow Apks

Can u make float apps for tib pls?

I can however I am not sure how well they will work I will go ahead and make and test 2 of each tommorow I guess and if they look like they might work decently I will upload them

Thank you very much!!! :) i hope it will work...

It does somewhat work however multiwindow works better if thats what you are trying to do but if you are trying to use tib and a second app that works better so I will be posting both an origin build and a unity build of the floating app

Im trying to use tib original app + tib the floating app window . I cant mb on my phone either way :( with the floating app is the only way.... thank you very much!:)

They are up

They are working great!:)
Thank you!

GalaxyGamer
It does somewhat work however multiwindow works better if thats what you are trying to do but if you are trying to use tib and a second app that works better so I will be posting both an origin build and a unity build of the floating app

Hey ive got a huge favor. Im running a note tab maxed out at 4.4.2, would there be a chance of just two unity mw that r backwards compatible that far?
Any help would be awesome, I have been looking all over hell but all the older mw links r dead ;.-(

Hey GalaxyGamer!!!...I am a new user of your FLOATING WINDOWS because my tablet does not support multi window...
So I downloaded TIB - U and it worked fine...great!!!...but 1 issue...I can't run the normal Infinite black app and the floating window APK at the same time, (normal tib locks up and won't let me do anything)...but the floating window is working just fine...and yes I did this on the original Infinite black and same thing happened...
HOWEVER...I can run TIB - U APK and I can run TIB - O APK at same time and works just fine...so I have been farming with the unity and the original...lol...
It looks weird but works...if you have some spare time on your hands is it possible you can make a TIB - U2 (and a TIB - O2 for those who still use the original Infinite black) or just fix the lock up issue.
Thank you
TheMightyL.

Still seeking the older galaxy app for 4.4.2 KitKat. All the old links are dead, someone please, please help me :.(