New Multiwindow Apks

Any news on the floating window APKs GalaxyGamer?

The lock up issue I can not fix and I will go looking for my older builds
found the older builds and posted I cant seem to find any older than that so I hope it works

Bumping this thread up again

hi nice work with the apks, but theres an issue where i still get my status bar (with signal strength and battery indicator) kinda faded at the top of my screen . what this does it makes it hard to select options in that area as most times it just thinks my try to get to the android pull down menu.

deathnote
hi nice work with the apks, but theres an issue where i still get my status bar (with signal strength and battery indicator) kinda faded at the top of my screen . what this does it makes it hard to select options in that area as most times it just thinks my try to get to the android pull down menu.

Something you'll have to live with, it's an OS issue and not the APK issue unfortunately. I've tried to find ways to fix, no avail.

I don't suppose anyone has found a way to multi box on iPad yet?
Stupid iOS...

Bump..

Nice work on the APKs. I use them whenever I can't get on the pc and want to roid with a tech available

Use them 90% of the time..i can't say how helpful these have been..Thank You!!!

Heyo o/ Thanks a million for the apks, been using them for years. I know nothing about this kind of stuff, but wondered if you could make one more unity apk? I believe I could run 5 on my Galaxy phone fairly easily and wanted to give it a go. If it's too much trouble, don't waste your time just for me. Thanks!