New Multiwindow Apks

I'll play Mr Obvious this morning, pointing out a couple of Mr Obvious factoids.
Yall know GG is just a player, right. (Yes, I am aware many of you know, just pointing it out for anyone who didn't)
GG is not a game developer.
He does this in his spare time, which subtracts from his game time.
At any time he could decide not to share any more, so be nice, VERY nice, to him. If you like his work enough, you could even give him some in-game creds/bds/gear as a thank-you tip.
Disclaimer: No I am not related to GG, no I do not know him personally outside the game, nor do I have anything to gain if you tip him for his work.
Spellbook does not in any way support multi-boxing, they only tolerate it, until it gets excessive, then they insert nerfs.

Yes Norseki, I am well aware of GG role and I appreciate his work.
What I tried is point out an issue that maybe somebody found a solution for.
That being said, I contacted App Cloner developer and they were able to reproduce the issue and are looking for a solution.
BTW, I don't understand why Spellbook doesn't enable Multi Window (not cloning) support in their app. Even with one TIB running ppl could benefit from having TIB and Kak on the same screen at the same time.

I don't know why I keep falling for these new updates. They have never had sound and still dont.....very frustrating

JDoe
I don't know why I keep falling for these new updates. They have never had sound and still dont.....very frustrating

Do it yourself then.

Next time I update I will roll out multiple files until I get one with working sound for you guys sorry again that my last update didnt fix it

Origin apks Updated to work on multiwindow for all devices and to version 1.8.4

Bump

thanks baldy updating the unity apks now

Looks like unless Ozy allows the game to run in the background or google allows apps to not go into background mode when multiwindowing, this mod will not work once 7.0 comes out
(Samsung and LG have to follow standard android multiwindowing on 7.0+ and nexus devices that are running 7.0 make TIB go into background mode after a minute or 2)
*sigh* Well it was fun while it lasted

QQ x infinity