Doom And Gloom.

TheDude
AngryWookie
Can we get a :corp transfer command so that rbg and grey servers can mix it up a little more.

Good idea. I think that would be fun. :)

No,ty. Stay in grey. We dont need any of u at red server,or whaever will be the name of the new server. U saying grey is best server? Then why u need that command?

Server rivalry. It's practically like a bunch of siblings fighting over who gets the first slice of pie.
I think an RBG merger into one solidified server, I'll call it Black, alongside the pre-existing Grey server will bring TIB Closer as a whole.
I'd like to see Black Server have a few fundamental differences from grey server so as to give it it's own distinctive flavor. Give us a reason to choose one over the other. What I'm thinking is that black server could have a bit more of an old school feel to it. Fast carrier speeds brought back, no space lanes, no Corp caps. It doesn't necessarily have to be those suggestions, but something distinctly different from how grey is now.
Oh, also Steam. If that happens, we should see a great influx of new people on both servers.

Fast carrier speeds are still there zip. Ozy got rid of the slow carrier speeds everywhere else.

aragorn1
TheDude
AngryWookie
Can we get a :corp transfer command so that rbg and grey servers can mix it up a little more.

Good idea. I think that would be fun. :)

No,ty. Stay in grey. We dont need any of u at red server,or whaever will be the name of the new server. U saying grey is best server? Then why u need that command?

I don't know.....maybe make the game more interesting. It's a game, why not try to mix it up and do different thing? We have no new content and don't know if there is any thing coming in the future. So as players, we have to do things to make the game interesting and fun.

TheDude
I don't know.....maybe make the game more interesting. It's a game, why not try to mix it up and do different thing? We have no new content and don't know if there is any thing coming in the future. So as players, we have to do things to make the game interesting and fun.

I agree :transfercorp Confirm would be a real fun command.. Imagine the QQ if a spy lead spends the 2kbd (or whatever it costs) and executes :transfercorp Purple command. And that corp didn't want to go!
also, imagine the drama if a bunch of corp leads want to xfer, but some don't..split up some corps, ppl changing alliances, friends pew pew friends/frenemies, BD repair up the wazoo!

Bliznit
TheDude

I agree :transfercorp Confirm would be a real fun command.. Imagine the QQ if a spy lead spends the 2kbd (or whatever it costs) and executes :transfercorp Purple command. And that corp didn't want to go!
also, imagine the drama if a bunch of corp leads want to xfer, but some don't..split up some corps, ppl changing alliances, friends pew pew friends/frenemies, BD repair up the wazoo!

From my own experience,i can say,just my own opinion, grey server has good players,good pvp,its good. But also has great problems w ego,leaders drama,spy problems,n bs talks in gen chat 24/7. Oh,n do not forget about baby ships killing qq ,poor seals :(

Where there are people there is drama.

Forget it, he's rolling.

who's rolling? make sure they share!

aragorn1
Bliznit
TheDude

From my own experience,i can say,just my own opinion, grey server has good players,good pvp,its good. But also has great problems w ego,leaders drama,spy problems,n bs talks in gen chat 24/7. Oh,n do not forget about baby ships killing qq ,poor seals :(

Reading your last response reminded me of the scene from the movie Airplane....
http://youtu.be/RrZlWw8Di10