Doom And Gloom.

I thought it was fun. Not everyone will be of that same opinion

Zipper

I think an RBG merger into one solidified server, I'll call it Black, alongside the pre-existing Grey server will bring TIB Closer as a whole.
I'd like to see Black Server have a few fundamental differences from grey server so as to give it it's own distinctive flavor. Give us a reason to choose one over the other.

I agree that this merge can bring the TIB community closer and for the same reason the servers should not have fundamental differences.

Notice, It's all gone quiet over there.
(Spellbook's corner)

Streethawk
(Spellbook's corner)
it was quiet for like 8 weeks..they posted 3 snippets of info, we all went nuts, sky is falling, cats living with dogs, trump in the whitehouse etc..they are just waiting until Iowa is over, then will post again.

Bliznit
Streethawk
(Spellbook's corner)
it was quiet for like 8 weeks..they posted 3 snippets of info, we all went nuts, sky is falling, cats living with dogs, trump in the whitehouse etc..they are just waiting until Iowa is over, then will post again.

Bunny went on a bender again and Ozy is back in seclusion.

TheDude
Bliznit
Streethawk
(Spellbook's corner)

Bunny went on a bender again and Ozy is back in seclusion.

Strong men also cry.
That's a bummer, man.

For two years we've heard nothing but how grey is superior to all other servers blah blah blah YAWN, now there's going to be a merger of sorts between the 'other' three servers hopefully this will succeed into breathing a little more life into them, though red blue and green have all managed to survive the last two years when the talk was they would die within six months of grey opening up.
If this merger is too work I purpose a complete blanket ban on transfer from the new server and grey for the first six months it's open. NO TRAFFIC EITHER WAY give the new server time to find its feet on its own with no outside interference. An all server auction house negates the need to jump servers, for most players only other reasons are cp shopping on grey and if given time hopefully our new home will provide enough cp grey will become redundant to us.

EISENHORN
For two years we've heard nothing but how grey is superior to all other servers blah blah blah YAWN, now there's going to be a merger of sorts between the 'other' three servers hopefully this will succeed into breathing a little more life into them, though red blue and green have all managed to survive the last two years when the talk was they would die within six months of grey opening up.
If this merger is too work I purpose a complete blanket ban on transfer from the new server and grey for the first six months it's open. NO TRAFFIC EITHER WAY give the new server time to find its feet on its own with no outside interference. An all server auction house negates the need to jump servers, for most players only other reasons are cp shopping on grey and if given time hopefully our new home will provide enough cp grey will become redundant to us.

If y'all can cp shop grey, why can't we on this new merged server? If grey ships wanna come over for some cp, more power to them. If the auction house is goin be common, then the servers should be common. Can't have your cake and eat it too, eisenhorn. What are you worried about? Competition? Not being able to farm easily? Nanos or cluster being rolled? I think it'll be a feeding frenzy with out grey peeps getting involved after this new merge. You may want to be nice some of us, we just might come over to help you (and this go for blue and green servers) to defend your cluster or take back your cluster that just got rolled.
Everyone has this misguided notion that grey is full of a bunch of assholes, granted there are a few, but a lot are very experienced vets that can give a helping hand. If you think ally's/corps from the other servers aren't looking around for reinforcements and added ranks for this merge, then youre a horrible lead and need to take the blinders off and start doin some diplomacy.

TheDude
EISENHORN

If y'all can cp shop grey, why can't we on this new merged server? If grey ships wanna come over for some cp, more power to them. If the auction house is goin be common, then the servers should be common. Can't have your cake and eat it too, eisenhorn. What are you worried about? Competition? Not being able to farm easily? Nanos or cluster being rolled? I think it'll be a feeding frenzy with out grey peeps getting involved after this new merge. You may want to be nice some of us, we just might come over to help you (and this go for blue and green servers) to defend your cluster or take back your cluster that just got rolled.
Everyone has this misguided notion that grey is full of a bunch of assholes, granted there are a few, but a lot are very experienced vets that can give a helping hand. If you think ally's/corps from the other servers aren't looking around for reinforcements and added ranks for this merge, then youre a horrible lead and need to take the blinders off and start doin some diplomacy.

I like you, you've got some kind of a complex and I'm not sure where you're going with it.

The reason most, if not all, people who play on Grey server chose grey server is so that they actually have other ships to fight with and against. It already gets really quiet at the slow times in grey. I can only imagine how slow it gets in blue and green at those times.
A lot of people think grey is full of CP hungry war mongers. We're really comprised of a lot of nice folks and experienced vets. Being all against transfers is kind of redundant after a server merge. If we've got a combined Auction House, it really doesn't matter if we can jump over
I actually think server wars would be kind of cool. If it was so easy as to SJ (server jump) and have massive FvF wars once again like we did when grey first came out. 150 vs 150 ships or more is pretty dang sweet, no matter who you are.