carrier with skip/tech is over power

Skip techs die all the time. I rescue and it's pretty balanced by Rams. If your driver can't kill em, get a new driver or better guns with Rams.

Its not OP, its END GAME.
Being a rescue skip tech, in a carrier..it should be damn hard to kill. in general they are damn hard to kill. this is a top end ship, usually with top end tech gear, you better bring a fleet of top end ships to kill it.
also, Skips are damn expensive and burn out quick!
but as everyone said above, Rescues do die.

Step one: HOLD TOP
Step two: NOW
Should work if you have some decent bfgs in your stack.

TheDude
Carrier Skip Techs get killed a lot on grey. They are definitely not over powered.....
Rams are their counter...

Don't even need rams half the time. Enough rescues often don't move fast enough even when skipped and well-timed bfg calls can still take care of them pretty effectively if they become the target.
Edit: err, yeah - what Mecha said. ^^

I remember the first time my 11.6k hull skip tech carrier got ram locked, ran oom, and popped. I was quite surprised. Fun times. Now after a few tries to jump away I just ej and spam out the timer if there's too much ram action. Either way tho it's not too difficult to take a skip tech out of the fight for a while. Rams certainly don't need a buff in my opinion.

MechaGydrah

Ok. I was with you up until step 1 but you totally lost me somewhere before step 2. Was it something about shoot the 1k hull nova?

Xariol
MechaGydrah

Ok. I was with you up until step 1 but you totally lost me somewhere before step 2. Was it something about shoot the 1k hull nova?

No, I think you're supposed to sit in your sector for 2 minutes without feeding your rescue or EJ'ing first.

Xariol
MechaGydrah

No, I think you're supposed to sit in your sector for 2 minutes without feeding your rescue or EJ'ing first.

i have no issues killing rescues... idk what hitsquad is doing wrong but they pop pretty easily if you know what you are doing.

Carriers sux