Alien hunter special

Dear spell book, I feel that the infinite black game needs an adjustment to the wording on your Alien Hunter specials. Please remove the loot drop bonuses. It seems like it is more likely to encounter a uncommon drop with a ram while killing npcs, then to encounter any drops what so ever with a Legendry, Precursor or even Ultimate Alien hunter. Many players including myself have spent many Black dollars to augment these specials to get almost nothing in return as to uncommon or above equipment drops at any improved frequency. These specials work very well for increase resource production and damage improvement against aliens. Please reconsider revising the Loot drop bonuses wording, or possibly improve the logic to increase loot drop rates for players that have invested in these specials at higher rarities.
You have a created a great game, Please continue to improve it for your loyal customer base.

Current Alien Hunter descriptions

Uncommon: minor resource and loot drop bonuses

Rare: resource and loot drop bonuses

Ultra rare: enhanced resources and Loot drop bonuses

Legendary: major resource and Loot drop bonuses

Precursor: Superior resource and loot drop bonuses

Ultimate: Ultimate resource and loot drop bonuses

IronTrev
Dear spell book, I feel that the infinite black game needs an adjustment to the wording on your Alien Hunter specials. Please remove the loot drop bonuses. It seems like it is more likely to encounter a uncommon drop with a ram while killing npcs, then to encounter any drops what so ever with a Legendry, Precursor or even Ultimate Alien hunter. Many players including myself have spent many Black dollars to augment these specials to get almost nothing in return as to uncommon or above equipment drops at any improved frequency. These specials work very well for increase resource production and damage improvement against aliens. Please reconsider revising the Loot drop bonuses wording, or possibly improve the logic to increase loot drop rates for players that have invested in these specials at higher rarities.
You have a created a great game, Please continue to improve it for your loyal customer base.
Current Alien Hunter descriptions
Uncommon: minor resource and loot drop bonuses
Rare: resource and loot drop bonuses
Ultra rare: enhanced resources and Loot drop bonuses
Legendary: major resource and Loot drop bonuses
Precursor: Superior resource and loot drop bonuses
Ultimate: Ultimate resource and loot drop bonuses

They do give loot drop bonus's you are just unlucky, so instead of trying to completely remove it, understand that when you put on a alien hunter ultimates will not rain down on you like urine at an R Kelly concert.

Ozymandias
Yes, it works, and yes it applies to dread npcs. It does not make every npc a loot pinata, nor was it ever advertised as such.

Bliznit
Ozymandias
Yes, it works, and yes it applies to dread npcs. It does not make every npc a loot pinata, nor was it ever advertised as such.

Ah man. This always makes me laugh.

There really should be a pinned thread with all of Ozy's one liners.
Make it required reading and a warning before you are allowed to post here.

https://www.spellbook.com/tib/wiki/index.php?title=EPValue
If it was posted on the ah that the rarity of an Ah increases your chance by a 0.5 per rarity.
Meaning uncommon +0.5 to a ultimate is +3 then I think they would be on par with every other piece of equipment in the game. Every piece of gear in the game has some sort of stat. True numbers to build your ships up to how you want to play, Look at foldem, Watchmen, Mikeobee and many others have used the stats to build what they want. This is a sand box right ? The alien hunter doesn't have any true stats just words open to interpretation.
I never mentioned anything about being unlucky, I'm blessed beyond measure Yank, I have got drops from alien hunters, but I've received more drops using other specials. And after looking at the math in the link, it makes complete sense. The difference between an ultimate and an uncommon is 3 points, that's it.
Was not asking for a loot piñatas, if I want that, I'll buy a PC RPG game, with the money spent in this game I could of have bought the PC also. Please just make sure the AH really works as intended, systems alway need tests ran to make sure other bugs were not created when little changes are made. I have been in invys and riftys with an ultimate AH that have dropped nothing but commons and one uncommon. But I also know that Ulti have dropped from time to time. It's completely understandable that you don't want the algorithm to get out to the players so that they can adjust to the loot drop advantage.
Leveling with a leg alien get you massive amounts of resources and great damage increases but after 4 hours of leveling I would have thought something would have dropped.
IronTrev.
Thanks for the snide comments, and points taken, I will not post on this subject again.

2 previous threads on this subject:
https://www.spellbook.com/forum/?cat=2&scat=3&tid=339&p=1#3295_339
and this one:
https://www.spellbook.com/forum/?cat=2&scat=6&tid=1106&p=1
so is your issue the description "minor, regular, enhanced etc increases loot drops"?
you'd rather see: increases EPV 0.5, 1.0. 1.5 etc?

There actually have been hard stats associated with the AH, as far as percentage based increases in chance of higher rarity drops.
It would be nice if Ozy would repost them here. It seems like that's what you're after.

Would be nice to see what the actual stats on this are!

Kieran9316
Would be nice to see what the actual stats on this are!

I would like to see the drop charts based upon EP. We know it increases the effective EP, but we don't know how that translates into drops. There seems to be some sort of lookup table.
So a randmon number modified by the effective EP (npc EP+scavenger bouns+alinehunter/prospector bonus). I would love to know the table to full understand the system.