The Infinite Black - v1.4.6

We've released an update to The Infinite Black's "Advanced User Client" (aka Unity Client)
As always it is available here: https://www.spellbook.com/tib/
v1.4.8
- Massive improvements to battery use and app performance
- New 'Set Course' dialog (long-press JUMP button)
- Improved fidelity of map (less blurry)
- Support for shared auction houses (coming soon)
- Support for merged servers (coming soon)
- Support for the new Gold Server (coming soon)
- Corrected numerous item and ship stat display errors
- Fixed in-game web browser bugs on all platforms
- Fixed network and loading bugs that sometimes prevent login
- Fixed scroll list speeds on touch devices
- Fixed scroll lists getting stuck and behaving weird
- Fixed auction list bug where players could buy item by accident
- Fixed several bugs where random dialog opened mysteriously
- Fixed problem with map not updating correctly
- Fixed several display issues with item engineering dialog
- Fixed several display issues with trade dialog
- Fixed several display issues with auction dialog
- Fixed Grid Lines not turning on/off
- Fixed several bugs in Settings menu and added reset confirmation
- New music
- Minimum movement speed is 4 seconds (2 with HyperDrive)
- Carriers on all servers now impart fast Leadership speed
- All ships move 1 second faster
- Neutron Drives now move at 2.3 second speed
- Added Elite +1 EquipPoint bonus for :COMBAT points
- Killing low level players no longer has PvP rewards
- Fixed loading problems on Linux and Kindle
- Button presses no longer break if pointer moves
- Settings menu scales correctly
The original Android client can be found here:
Side Load: http://files.spellbook.com/download/theinfiniteblack.client.apk
Goolge Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tib.app.client
Amazon App Store: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AE3J7PM/

The new client has been submitted to Apple for iOS devices. This can take up to two weeks.
It should be live for all other platforms today.

It's big but it does scale to fit screen.

An issue some people have has is Multi monitor support at the startup screen seems to not work. This is apparently a unity engine issue. :/

Another issue is some people seem to be having issues with their devices getting hot still. Try not flying around with map zoomed way out. Should help.
Doesn't seem to be all android devices. I have a galaxy g4, nexus 7 and an acer iconia that it runs nice on.
If you have issues please post your device info here. :)

Just put it on my Kindle Fire hd. Now dead in the water. On login attempt i get The Infinite Black has stopped. All i have is the old client now. Downloaded from the Spellbook site....android direct like i have had to use before.

baldysky
Just put it on my Kindle Fire hd. Now dead in the water. On login attempt i get The Infinite Black has stopped. All i have is the old client now. Downloaded from the Spellbook site....android direct like i have had to use before.

I'm sure ozy can put up a link to older version if that'll help.

I downloaded the new unity app onto both my Kindle HD 7 (4th Generation) and my Kindle (3rd Generation) devices. Both clean installs. Neither work - The application displays the Spellbook logo splash screen, then when it switches to the loading bar it virtually immediately crashes with a message "the app has stopped" or words to that effect. I tried restarting the device, etc - all the normal troubleshooting steps, it just doesn't work.
QQ!
I am hesitant to install it on my phone for fear of not being able to play at all and triggering TIB withdrawals that do not bear contemplating. Is there a link to re-download the previous version? I no longer have the apk, like i said earlier, it was a clean install. If not I will try emailing the .apk to myself from another device but hoping to avoid that.

The updated client has a quick and crisp feel to it. Scrolling works a little faster. The game itself loads at least 2x as fast as the previous version. Seems like i have a slightly faster ping when multiboxing as well. Great job, spellbook!