FOR LOVE OF TIB TELL US MERGER RULES

Mithraeus
It would be nice to add a third layer to both gray and merged rbg. Higher level rifties and npcs would keep vets happy and less likely to pew noobs.

Yes!
I want to give more thumbs up!
Surely many remember when rift was new and a little scary, nothing below elite, a few bosses, and the occasional roaming dread. People did not fly rift solo (ok, nobody I knew did). My first flight in rift ... oof ... Now you run across solo ships in rift often enough, and roiders run rampant throughout rift, some roiding into rifties. We could use 'the next level', where few dare to venture in a group less than, say, 5 powerful ships.

I'll have a more specific timeframe after the clients have been fully updated (iOS, old Android client, etc).
The auction houses will merge first. We'll then start on a map merge once that's working okay.

Wyndham
EDITED FOR ABUSIVE LANGUAGE.
FORUM BAN IMMINENT.
-- MYTHRA

HA finally

I would hate to see a corp cap for the following reasons if you dont like your corp, you can leave at anytime and get invited to the one you do want. Or if you need to quickly get an item from a nano to defend kind of hard to leave and rejoin if corps already and max

Ozymandias
I'll have a more specific timeframe after the clients have been fully updated (iOS, old Android client, etc).
The auction houses will merge first. We'll then start on a map merge once that's working okay.

IM CHEEKLY SAY THIS.......
OZZY YOU ANSWER QUESTIONS LIKE A Politician.. TAKES SKILL TO DO THAT KUDOS...
BUT.. FOR THE LOVE TIB THROW SOME NUMBERS OUT THERE. WE 1MONTH 2.3.4
CAN U GIVE US A NEW OZZY PREDICTION PLZ
CHEERS

Shuadragon
Ozymandias

IM CHEEKLY SAY THIS.......
OZZY YOU ANSWER QUESTIONS LIKE A Politician.. TAKES SKILL TO DO THAT KUDOS...
BUT.. FOR THE LOVE TIB THROW SOME NUMBERS OUT THERE. WE 1MONTH 2.3.4
CAN U GIVE US A NEW OZZY PREDICTION PLZ
CHEERS

Sorry didnt realise i had caps on till i re checked it for reply..

Ozy for game master 2016

Ozymandias
I don't know yet. Green server is very unpopular with almost nobody playing even during peak hours.
New players join it, discover it's empty with no corps to invite them, and they quit the game entirely. It's a bad experience for new players that is hurting our ability to retain them.
More than likely Red, Blue, and Green will all be playing on the same map, share an auction house, gain Grey's rules (XP and Loot Bonus), and Green will lose its terraforming bonus and limited alliances.
This is not set in stone. I'd be interested in hearing feedback.

Green server was over run from the beginning. Placing a transfer lock would have helped all the new players there but instead they had to deal with superior hunt fleets and pointless rolls. And yes green is all but a dead server now.

Ozymandias
I don't know yet. Green server is very unpopular with almost nobody playing even during peak hours.
New players join it, discover it's empty with no corps to invite them, and they quit the game entirely. It's a bad experience for new players that is hurting our ability to retain them.
More than likely Red, Blue, and Green will all be playing on the same map, share an auction house, gain Grey's rules (XP and Loot Bonus), and Green will lose its terraforming bonus and limited alliances.
This is not set in stone. I'd be interested in hearing feedback.

I think all 4 servers should merge,why leave grey out of the merger? Leave the corp and alli caps alone or raise them up a bit.