PvP Tournament (Grey Server)

Reginee
I also want to see this tournament happen but you gotta get to grips with the bd heal issue before launching the tournament.
Bliznit
... if the mods are around, they can let you know if a BD heal was used or not.

That "if" above simply don't hold water. Your whole potentially awesome event will turn into massive qq-fest over that "if".

A fight schedule will be made once registration has closed. This schedule will submitted to the mods for review. And they will let me know if anyone used a bd heal during their fight or not.

I still strongly disagree with the brackets. A level 150 cannot compete with a level 300 if they are in the same bracket. Your bracket system is flawed.

Amcilla

Mythra has been trying to get you guys to run tournaments for years, and is happy someone is finally stepping up to the plate.

I've also been trying for years to get the customers that buy the window frame parts I make to come to the plant and pultrude their own sashes and sills. No luck so far, but this post gives me hope!

dixichic
I still strongly disagree with the brackets. A level 150 cannot compete with a level 300 if they are in the same bracket. Your bracket system is flawed.

The bracket system was set up to allow for maximum participation. I cannot please everyone. I can only do my best.

It would be interesting if the mods released the event logs of each match, complete with timestamps, and someone fed that data into a simulated map, complete with ship cards (name, ship class, gear, level etc).

I would also like to note that for those of you worried about opponents hiding to use a bd heal. no one will be stealth therefor you can follow your opponent as to not let them leave you.

Oober
I would also like to note that for those of you worried about opponents hiding to use a bd heal. no one will be stealth therefor you can follow your opponent as to not let them leave you.

lol did you read the previous posts. a skip would prevent 99% of following. and the way ppl have been talking seems a few will be using said skips. or a beam will prevent you from moving which giving time to use said bd heal.

I don't suppose their is any way that the battles events could be broadcast into the server chat tab, or maybe into a specific sector like north earth. I know the op says you can join either Corp to watch, but all you will see is the names moving around the map, we won't know what is happening until someone dies. if we could read the events as they happen it would be much more interesting for the spectators.

Oober you're going to want to murder everyone by the time this is all said and done.

Jperr87
Oober

lol did you read the previous posts. a skip would prevent 99% of following. and the way ppl have been talking seems a few will be using said skips. or a beam will prevent you from moving which giving time to use said bd heal.

Contestants can use permitted gear to their advantage as they choose. Like I said, a schedule will be made and submitted to the mods. They will inform me of any bd heals used in the event. if you have any concerns or suspicions of your opponent using a bd heal, please report it immediately to me or Mythra.
Also a skip can only prevent following if the user can get far enough away from their opponent. As the arenas are setup that would not be as easy as you believe. And that is assuming the user would like to use up the durability of the skip for every fight they enter.