100 hit discussion

Is it defendable Yankee? Yes it very much is if designed properly using an evasion build meeting the right criteria. Bare in mind the standard eva build isn't nearly unkillable anymore. However there is a counter to 100 hit builds which can still mow down an xx garri that is far more concerning and very viable.

shadowblaze
Is it defendable Yankee? Yes it very much is if designed properly using an evasion build meeting the right criteria. Bare in mind the standard eva build isn't nearly unkillable anymore. However there is a counter to 100 hit builds which can still mow down an xx garri that is far more concerning and very viable.

Is it defendable? There is no defense to hit chance at 100% that's the point, it's more of a limit damage with stats other than evasion as much as possible, evasion shouldn't just be bypassed without any reward for the defender that is the whole damn point how hard is that for you to understand lol.
Take that XX garri going down as you will, but remember it was done on Easter Sunday at 8 am est with a sp on the garrison. I'm not really worried about it falling under normal circumstances with Bamfs normal defense team.

Yankeeguy
shadowblaze

Is it defendable? There is no defense to hit chance at 100% that's the point, it's more of a limit damage with stats other than evasion as much as possible, evasion shouldn't just be bypassed without any reward for the defender that is the whole damn point how hard is that for you to understand lol.
Take that XX garri going down as you will, but remember it was done on Easter Sunday at 8 am est with a sp on the garrison. I'm not really worried about it falling under normal circumstances with Bamfs normal defense team.

It's still defendable if build correctly, now go do your homework and figure out what I'm on about.

shadowblaze
Yankeeguy
shadowblaze

It's still defendable if build correctly, now go do your homework and figure out what I'm on about.

I know what your on about, still not the point.

There is actually another special that totally voids Eva. The battle ram. And ram fleets are hard to beat. But not impossible.
With the built in stun, Rams actually void hit chance too. Beams also void hit chance. Can't hit if you're permastunned. Should we also get rid of Rams and beams?
Of course not. It's just something else to counter, another tactic, a different approach. That's the point of the game. Plenty of folks argue that Rams break the game, or that beams are too powerful now that ozy nerfed splash stun. I don't agree. It just makes things harder.

Mithraeus
There is actually another special that totally voids Eva. The battle ram. And ram fleets are hard to beat. But not impossible.
With the built in stun, Rams actually void hit chance too. Beams also void hit chance. Can't hit if you're permastunned. Should we also get rid of Rams and beams?
Of course not. It's just something else to counter, another tactic, a different approach. That's the point of the game. Plenty of folks argue that Rams break the game, or that beams are too powerful now that ozy nerfed splash stun. I don't agree. It just makes things harder.

That's like comparing apples to oranges. Rams at ulti have 33% chance to ram you. 100 hit chance is 100% chance to hit you at some point. There are multiple counters to Rams as well.
In a cluster defense setting if you would like to defend with 10 ulti skip Rams please go right ahead.

Mithraeus

That's like comparing apples to oranges. Rams at ulti have 33% chance to ram you. 100 hit chance is 100% chance to hit you at some point. There are multiple counters to Rams as well.
In a cluster defense setting if you would like to defend with 10 ulti skip Rams please go right ahead.

It really isn't. The game is skewed to hit. Otherwise why would everyone start off with a base 100 to hit? With no hits, no kills. It has to be skewed to hit or it won't work. Or at least it would be a very different game, and cp would be much harder to come by.

Mithraeus
It really isn't. The game is skewed to hit. Otherwise why would everyone start off with a base 100 to hit? With no hits, no kills. It has to be skewed to hit or it won't work. Or at least it would be a very different game, and cp would be much harder to come by.

It's not hit that anyone wants to negate. Just the re-fire. I get that a lot of people have spent a lot of time and effort to get to it. It's a huge thing. Nobody wants to take away 100+ hit chance. Even knocking it back a smidge to get 1-2 seconds before re-fire would probably do it

Now that is more plausible imho well said xariol