F1 or kids school run.

It has been proven that 1% for all is not working, the end-game players have little to lose and the newer players hurt most.

So I suggest a formula based upon rarity, not daily 1%.

For instance; a flayer wearing uncommon receives more daily repair than a terminator wearing ultimate.

I can try to produce maths to achieve this but the intent is purely as a means to help without any demand.

I am sure this can be abused, but it may remove some nano garrisons that are not necessary.

As for how the repair % works? I leave that to the game developers, they know best.

So, usual thumbs down from my cheerleaders, anyone wish to discuss this in an altruistic manner?

If you would actually like to talk, I suggest you work on your communication skills. I am assuming you mean 1% nano?
And if you're going to change the actual nano rates basing it off ships and their gear is not the way to go, at all. If you want to boost nano rates for all ships then that's fine but dividing it up by ship class and gear is far from a good idea.
There's a reason why the thumbs down button was on here, it's because people don't like your idea but don't really feel like making a pointless rebuttle.

I too also frequently give you thumbs down, not out of habit or spite but simply because I either don't agree with what you are proposing or the manner and tone of your posts. No further elaboration would contribute further.
Ie. Wrt OP - I don't agree.

Wyndham
So, usual thumbs down from my cheerleaders, anyone wish to discuss this in an altruistic manner?

Maybe cause you're an asshole?

Wyndham

A usual thumbs down because you're usually either bashing the devs' work or the game itself. Or a usual thumbs down because you're usually a negative nancy.
Take a pick.

I won't thumbs you down because I think your done here lol, but I'll let you know that it's a bad idea and would over complicate an issue which seems to have been looked at already this last week.

Interesting, I wonder how many of you pay into the game? Bad idea or not, I consider personal attacks as pretty pathetic. I got called on it once so I will never do it again, I regret doing it. And I apologise to Lukin for my outbust.
This forum is poor for true discussion at the best of times. Few discuss in real terms, in a neutral manner. I guess the game's inherent kill-mode creates these apathetic customers.
Remember folks, a possibly interested player could look and learn. Then maybe decide not to bother. Your words speak volumes about this game to others who can witness before possibly playing.

Wyndham
Interesting, I wonder how many of you pay into the game? Bad idea or not, I consider personal attacks as pretty pathetic. I got called on it once so I will never do it again, I regret doing it. And I apologise to Lukin for my outbust.
This forum is poor for true discussion at the best of times. Few discuss in real terms, in a neutral manner. I guess the game's inherent kill-mode creates these apathetic customers.
Remember folks, a possibly interested player could look and learn. Then maybe decide not to bother. Your words speak volumes about this game to others who can witness before possibly playing.

Let me rephrase my previous statement......you're a self absorbed asshole

Personal attacks to me are useless. And irrelevant to the original post.
You want to attack me personally? Make a new topic. In-game I bet you'll never meet me, better things to do.
I expect to be treated the same as anyone, thus you should receive a warning at the least from moderators. You are trying to intimidate me when I have done nothing wrong to you.