F1 or kids school run.

Interesting. I make a comment that describes how anyone on the internet can read this forum, and I get called self-absorbed.
The internet destroyed proper communication in a formative behaviour. Now it is more often a case of negation based on votes. Really silly.

Wyndham
Personal attacks to me are useless. And irrelevant to the original post.
You want to attack me personally? Make a new topic. In-game I bet you'll never meet me, better things to do.
I expect to be treated the same as anyone, thus you should receive a warning at the least from moderators. You are trying to intimidate me when I have done nothing wrong to you.

TheDude is just stating his opinion of you. I happen to agree with that opinion. IMO you are a waste of forum space and negative drain on a great game.
That is far different than the posts you put up a couple months ago where you threatened bodily harm of fellow game players.

Bliznit
Wyndham
Personal attacks to me are useless. And irrelevant to the original post.
You want to attack me personally? Make a new topic. In-game I bet you'll never meet me, better things to do.
I expect to be treated the same as anyone, thus you should receive a warning at the least from moderators. You are trying to intimidate me when I have done nothing wrong to you.

TheDude is just stating his opinion of you. I happen to agree with that opinion. IMO you are a waste of forum space and negative drain on a great game.
That is far different than the posts you put up a couple months ago where you threatened bodily harm of fellow game players.

Huh? Remind me. As if I am near players to hurt them physically, lol Bliz you joker. Prove I was intending hurt that was not in-game, do it. Poor attempt...damn I used to respect you, now you resort to this crap? Where is your proof? False accusation.
Wow never took you for a liar Bliznit, oh well, it was good while it lasted.

Remind me Bliznit. It was 4am in the morning for me, where were you? Always hiding at your prime time at 8pm? I lead, you followed. I instigated, you tried to improve. Remember that? Of course you do. Never a leader, just a follower. Now you got some boss thing.
Well as for the rest of the folks? We'll agree to disagree, and maybe agree on another day.
Nicely derailed thread btw BAMF.

Will someone move this guy's soapbox into another room, or better yet, forum?

Wyndham
Interesting, I wonder how many of you pay into the game? Bad idea or not, I consider personal attacks as pretty pathetic. I got called on it once so I will never do it again, I regret doing it. And I apologise to Lukin for my outbust.
This forum is poor for true discussion at the best of times. Few discuss in real terms, in a neutral manner. I guess the game's inherent kill-mode creates these apathetic customers.
Remember folks, a possibly interested player could look and learn. Then maybe decide not to bother. Your words speak volumes about this game to others who can witness before possibly playing.

I'll be the first to say I don't instinctively thumbs down your posts based upon your past displays of poor character. I do think you might be attempting to contribute meaningfully to the TIB community. So I will reply in depth.
I have noticed, at least here people will tell you what they really think. In real life you seldom get a community of people who are completely transparent. Take that for what it is worth. I think, generally, people want to help other people, or at least want them to know why they are shunned or not held in high regard for one reason or another.
The other type of person sees other people as weak and would prey on those people. They usually think they are smarter or better than most, and regard themselves as ingenious in their manipulation of others as a means to their own ends. They have little respect for others, and tend to use people and situations only for their own benefit. Those people, I take issue with and will call them out each and every time. Not because they anger me, but because I think they're developmentally deficient and need a certain type of attention. Others also need to be wary of them.
To your immediate question. Whether or not one pays into the game has little to do with whether or not a nano bonus should be provided based upon rarity of gear, level of player, or any combination of the two.
The reality is, and the Developers have posted before, and most recently, that some, not all players have been incredibly resistant to changes in TIB.
So much so that they have attempted to retain legal counsel over so little as the introduction of N-drives. N-drives were once as powerful as a Skip Drive. However, Skip Drives lost durability based upon rarity (which had to be augumented, i.e. cost RL money) N-drives were given away to ALL accounts above level 10 at the introduction of Grey server. I received 5, one for my main and 4 for my well known alt accounts. The downside to N-drives is that they used Dark Matter, and as such, required frequent SP stops to keep fueled. They were also all common and 1% rarity, you die you lose the item.
Many of these were sold on market however. Why there were lawsuits was likely because the game provided an equal footing to players who did not have the gear to meet the Grey Server Speed cap. Someone thought it was unfair they had to pay real money to augment thousands of dollars for several Ulti Skip Drives.
I think they're stupid for wasting the time of the Developer, their Counsel, additional money on Counsel, and making the changes to the game less forthcoming. But alas there is a significant contingent of people who are stupid, short sighted, and all-together selfish.
N-Drives were later nerfed to 2.3 seconds.
Now back to your suggestion. There is no way to tell who is truly a new player, and those who are new accounts being created by veteran players.
Scenario 1 A "new player" who is actually an alt who advances far enough to wear level 10 gear can wear a Adv. CPU of ones choosing bought cheap or at low dura, possibly burn some stored CP from the main player for a Tech II upgrade and let it nano on the alt and post that piece of equipment for sale on AH.
This scenario works whether or not the player is a BD buying player, or is a constant farmer on a FARMING Server vs. a PVP Server. It works whether or not the player has any number of roles within his corp, or fleet. It works whether or not the player is a multiboxer, or whether he only uses one device that is a phone, or uses a computer with multiple versions running, or a tablet with a multi .apk version of the game loaded.
I hope this helps.

What? I can't get a response? C'mon now...I'm drinking a 'lil and I'm curious?

RakkWarrior
I'm drinking a 'lil and I'm curious?

This is the thought that goes through folks heads right before they say "Hold my beer and watch this!"