Server Merge - Sunday May 1st?

Forget RIFT's stacks of 30. Time to get pulverized by BAMF's stacks of 50!

If you all think BAMF and Dynasty and maybe Hitsquad are going to ruin your farming game....why not just talk to leads?

EvilFrostedJ
Forget RIFT's stacks of 30. Time to get pulverized by BAMF's stacks of 50!
50? Yoi act like that is big for a fleet o.o try 80-90 on 2x cp

I respect ppl's opinion of not getting forced into this merge, but I see some of them don't wanna PvP at all, u were said as soon as u enter black that you will be flagged for PvP which is the game core, if u want to be that way then this game isn't for you. To others, I say this..you'll enjoy this fun era of tib, there's no constant PvP all the time as u expect, its just a balance of all aspects the game can provide you.

temptress82
It boils down to people don't want the grey aspect of the game already on grey people are like mmmm fresh meat pew pew pew.... Then you got players on red blue green that are like I left grey for a reason we don't that type of game play. I like both ways honestly and I am on both sides of the fence however its gonna create alot of drama too. Like for example I'm in 2 alliances on 2 different servers how do you choose? In my honest opinion I can't so what option is left? I may end up having to just leave the game all together. So like being just that weekend warriors and being on 2 servers for that reason. And some just don't want pvp at all. Alot of players are very upset cause of that and I do agree with them RBGG into one isn't gonna increase players it's gonna dwindle alot of them out. Perhaps this is just my 2 cents and ik many won't agree I don't expect them too but I am reading whats said on both sides player base is gonna take a hit.

^^^^
That.
Look at it this way, in RIFT alliance on red there's maybe 2 or 3 ships that would even qualify for a bust team on grey server. Red server defense teams can stop red server ships attacking. That's about it.
Most of the garrisons on red are nowhere near as high a lvl as grey server ones which will make it even harder. I'm all for a challenge but dressing red/green/blue up in meat skirts and throwing them to the grey wolves is short sighted.
About 90% or more of red server doesn't even have a speed set for one ship? If there had been some advanced warning of a full on merge maybe something could have been done.
Did red server look slow for the last while? Think maybe people were out making friends on other servers to try and be ready for RGB merge? No shit eh
Then there are levels. You can look on the leaderboards and see the disparity.
Grey server is always going on about how everything should be a challenge. Not a single bit of this merge will do anything but make things easier for them.
Don't take my word for it though. Shits about to happen. See you all at earth.

I'm gonna enjoy this. Thanks ozy!

Xariol
temptress82
It boils down to people don't want the grey aspect of the game already on grey people are like mmmm fresh meat pew pew pew.... Then you got players on red blue green that are like I left grey for a reason we don't that type of game play. I like both ways honestly and I am on both sides of the fence however its gonna create alot of drama too. Like for example I'm in 2 alliances on 2 different servers how do you choose? In my honest opinion I can't so what option is left? I may end up having to just leave the game all together. So like being just that weekend warriors and being on 2 servers for that reason. And some just don't want pvp at all. Alot of players are very upset cause of that and I do agree with them RBGG into one isn't gonna increase players it's gonna dwindle alot of them out. Perhaps this is just my 2 cents and ik many won't agree I don't expect them too but I am reading whats said on both sides player base is gonna take a hit.

^^^^
That.
Look at it this way, in RIFT alliance on red there's maybe 2 or 3 ships that would even qualify for a bust team on grey server. Red server defense teams can stop red server ships attacking. That's about it.
Most of the garrisons on red are nowhere near as high a lvl as grey server ones which will make it even harder. I'm all for a challenge but dressing red/green/blue up in meat skirts and throwing them to the grey wolves is short sighted.
About 90% or more of red server doesn't even have a speed set for one ship? If there had been some advanced warning of a full on merge maybe something could have been done.
Did red server look slow for the last while? Think maybe people were out making friends on other servers to try and be ready for RGB merge? No shit eh
Then there are levels. You can look on the leaderboards and see the disparity.
Grey server is always going on about how everything should be a challenge. Not a single bit of this merge will do anything but make things easier for them.
Don't take my word for it though. Shits about to happen. See you all at earth.

so u farm all day but still got low lvl garrys and lack of gear? what is that u actually do there on red?
no trying to offend anyone, but all those that go to "relax" on rbg should make faster progress due to pvp not being in their way. at least this is what im hearing. all that roiding and farming should get you crazy funds and lvls, you can tf your garrys non stop.. am i missing something?

You can't deny what he is doing will help new players... As they're not gonna be joining a dead server they're gonna be joining an active one.

Im happy on grey and i am a farmer who likes to pvp.
Its true that many on grey dont farm, but that doesnt mean its impossible or even that hard.
You just have to adjust to the circumstances.
On the new merged server there will be a higher risk you get killed then on red (like there is on grey now). So you have to adjust stats and get backup gear. See the merger as a new challenge, the end of boredom. Farming in a slightly riskyvsituation is much more fun then in a safe one. There are counters to almost all of the threats a farmer will encounter. Choose your gear wisely, backups, seperate sets for seperate circumstances.creating repair funds . farm buddies. Etc.
If you like to farm. Grey offered lots of opportunities and so will the merged server. But you gotto plan and use your head.
Iv been solo ship farming on grey and still can get a lvl a day (lv144 now). At lv 15-50 often 3-4 lvls a day. Farm smart. Dont grind blindly. Thats thecsecret of farming on a server with pvp.
Feel free to pm me on the merged server

Those of us that were around in beta testing will understand what this merge will bring. Unfortunately do to the beta era people wanted a new serve to get away from the big alliances who kill them daily.
This merge will play out the same way. Big allies will kill little allies, players will get upset and want change .
If we all wanted to be on one server then we would of done that already. Leave grey as a solo server and let red blue and green merge . red as made efforts as a server to help it grow. Grey has done everything to make sure it won't grow. So adding grey in the mix will just create more problems for all then solve any.
We see the issues on grey already . so let's not spread it to other servers .