Grey in limbo

It does not really matters any longer if grey merges or not. Many grey players/alliances already started building connections and power bases on RGB, and also on gold, due the one account-ten alt-three server buildup.
If grey merges then all what happens is that these power bases adds up.
Due this nature of accounts once the power bases are up, the players can and will just jump server and go to the one where things actually happens.
I've already seen this happening on gold. Some guys just farmin' like crazy, and then when I went back to rgb to check in the same guy was online there too, scanning for opportunities.
I have no time, will and funds to keep up with this.

I see the point why u guys wanna delay merge, the only issues which make sense are:
-U need sometime to sort out diplomacy issues with grey alliances.
-U need to get acquainted playing/farming in a dense populated server before jumping to a more denser one.
Other things u guys talk about doesn't fit in, like:
-Getting ppl geared up for 2.0 to handle pew.? if u guys cannot setup your ppl for 2.0 in the past 7 months I don't think u guys can teach that to ppl anymore, I've seen a lvl 15 setup for 2.0 in cheap cp gear in grey.
-Getting enough PvP experience before handling grey.? If u wanna learn grey PvP, it only happens wen u roll on and learn from grey ppl.
I couldn't suggest a better place other than the grey society to learn everything which tib offers, those who say grey server will kill us all n we don't like dying are just not doing it right.

Read the writing on the wall. Ozzy gave gold server free HD. He is probably going to make more improvements to Gold only.
He has made no bones about the fact that he is very irritated with the veteran community for being so hostile to change.
By the time he is done, no one is going to want to click buttons on Gray or "Unity". The game is moving to gold.
The other servers will just kinda sit there in a purgatory of sorts.

Ouf. I was just reporting my honest (albeit subjective) view that activity on grey is down, and adding my voice to those pitching for a merger. People are logged on grey, but doing nothing (apart from 15 BAMF every now and then... ;) ). I'm seeing ulti-gear-for-bds sales because people are moving to gold, and - as noted - whole corps jumped from grey just before RGB merger.. I don't see why I get accused of being an aggressive egomaniac for making this observation, but that's become the caricature of all grey players now (I've never said anything against RGB players). I don't know why some agitators keep trying to create a non-existent rift between RBG and grey. To restate what I've said before, I just want to play with more players, in a denser environment. If recent experience is anything to go by, I'll be the amongst the ones being ganked. Anyway, in your own time, of course, Ozy.

I honestly don't care either way -- I follow what the community wants.
People accused me of giving them no warning when we talked about merging Grey.
They don't have anything to accuse me of now. Warning: Grey might merge with RGB depending on how population shifts, as early as next week.
If that happens, the worries of RGB players is probably moot. It would mean that a lot of Grey PvPers moved to Gold.

I am not sure how many of you have launched a successful software company let alone a successful software gaming company. If you have not I know for a fact that it is difficult. Spellbook has not made it this far by making decisions out of pettiness or anger (yes there could be a minority examples). If they had it would have already failed.
Past behavior is a good indication of future behavior. One could assume that Spellbook will generally continue to make decisions the same way. The key inputs to decisions being what is good for the business and what is good for players based on their input. Thus for now we have a Grey, RBG, and Gold servers. Until of course the inputs motivate another adjustment.
There is what people say and there is what I hear:
When someone says that Grey already seems more vacant after Gold opening (when data says its within 3% of per-Gold open) I hear them say they are afraid of change...

I wish people would stop interpreting my mind for me, I was just reporting what I saw and thought. Unless you're implying it's subconscious, but what is this change I'm afraid of? I thought I was afraid of the status quo. Argh, I feel like I'm on the therapist's couch....
Yes. You're in a desert, walking along in the sand when all of a sudden you look down and see a...
Leon: What one?
It was a timid interruption, hardly audible.
Holden: What?
Leon: What desert?
Holden: Doesn't make any difference what desert... its completely hypothetical.
Leon: But how come I'd be there?
Holden: Maybe you're fed up, maybe you want to be by yourself...who knows. So you look down and see a tortoise. It's crawling toward you...
Leon: A tortoise. What's that?
Holden: Know what a turtle is?
Leon: Of course.
Holden: Same thing.
Leon: I never seen a turtle.
He sees Holden's patience is wearing thin.

tbh. atm almost everybody i know is playing gold guys. not for the bds or cp but just because its fun, fun, fun..shuttlewars stacks at high speed with common gear. whats not to like. after a week or two most will return but for now most of us are just going at it and busting this fun ass game to the max lol....just wait a bit for us to return and you can start killing our ass again

watchman
You're in a desert, walking along in the sand when all of a sudden you look down and see a...
Leon: What one?
It was a timid interruption, hardly audible.
Holden: What?
Leon: What desert
Holden: Doesn't make any difference what desert... its completely hypothetical.
Leon: But how come I'd be there?
Holden: Maybe you're fed up, maybe you want to be by yourself...who knows. So you look down and see a tortoise. It's crawling toward you...
Leon: A tortoise. What's that?
Holden: Know what a turtle is?
Leon: Of course.
Holden: Same thing.
Leon: I never seen a turtle.
He sees Holden's patience is wearing thin.

LMFAO....

Gray activity seems down to me too. But I've hardly been on, as I've been playing gold when I get a free minute.
I'm not the only one doing that, btw.