New Ship Outfitter

nicely done! quick and accurate.

Awesome stuff kie, I love it.

Would it be possible to add max crit to it including crit damage modifier?

ISHADOWI
Would it be possible to add max crit to it including crit damage modifier?

It's possible, yes, but it takes up space... It's not a hard calculation to make however... and you're not the first to suggest it. I can't remember why, but I think there was a good reason to not add it.
Now here's an idea I just had for taking it a step further: An inventory section. This would be a little overlay off to a side (or at the bottom) that you can unequip items to for "later use". One of the things I do often is tweak a setup I already have, and often it involves decisions like "should I use an adv muni or adv elec" or "should I use a speed storage and crit drill, or crit storage and speed drill"... etc. If you could just store all the items for your potential setup at the side, you could swap items in and out to your hearts content.
Thoughts, anyone?

Just saw this, works great thank you!

How is Spellbook not employing you for these kind of "from the house" projects? LOL great work.

Thanks for doing this, its awesome.

Kieran, one small thing I wanted to see yesterday with this was what my real speed was when it dipped below 2.0. Can you implement this? something like "1.7 sec move speed (capped 2.0)"? Its useful for tweaking speed sets (I can sort of fudge this by turning garri deployed on and off). Ta.

Used it yesterday. So much easier to swap items around to plan builds. Thanks Kieran your awsome.

Thanks for the hard work, but any small chance that you could do your magic based on RON equipment stats, pretty please.....