Evasion sets ....waste of money?

Your deity argument presupposes that God is both omnipotent and omniscient, fuzz, neither of which is true about Ozy. Yes he created the game but he also asked for feedback, so we are giving him feedback.
He created it one way, now he thinks it's a mistake, and he's going to correct it somehow. The nature of the correction is what is being debated now, or at least that's what I've been debating.
Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong here, Ozy.

Mithraeus
Your deity argument presupposes that God is both omnipotent and omniscient, fuzz, neither of which is true about Ozy. Yes he created the game but he also asked for feedback, so we are giving him feedback.
He created it one way, now he thinks it's a mistake, and he's going to correct it somehow. The nature of the correction is what is being debated now, or at least that's what I've been debating.

my point was ozy made it and if he says its wrong that makes it a fact cuz hes the creator. so by that this entire time of me saying its wrong is saying a fact and not just my opinion. correct? and ik some are trying to give feedback on a fix but others still wont give up that its not broken when the creator has already said it was so they feel the need to attack me over this instead of accept what the creator has said.

Hmmm...i kind of see what BAMF is QQing about, but i dont really see it as an issue.
In order to have 100 hit chance you have to sacrifice some other stats, like crit dmg, crit chance...etc.
That effectively makes your ship weaker, so it makes sense that there should be some kind of reward for what you are giving up.
Secondly there are counters to pretty much everything...you don't like weaker instant fire.... then counter it my building huge damage reduction sets instead of running to developer to change the mechanics to fit your needs.
P.S: I find it sort of amusing that it was not an issue all these years, yet once someone got an effective counter to high evasion BAMF GB sets the forum blows up....reminds me of Red Murk.

Baically all this started between alli mates starting to build new sets for garri bust and when that happens it's a eye opener..it was a simple question that yielded the game developer to relook at the code and found there in fact is a problem nothing more. At this point let stop the arguning and agree on a solution, how do we want to fix this and yes it needs a fix point Blake.

Jperr87
Mithraeus

my point was ozy made it and if he says its wrong that makes it a fact cuz hes the creator. so by that this entire time of me saying its wrong is saying a fact and not just my opinion. correct? and ik some are trying to give feedback on a fix but others still wont give up that its not broken when the creator has already said it was so they feel the need to attack me over this instead of accept what the creator has said.

And my point is that the developer is a person with an opinion. Bc it's his game he has the power to change it but that alone doesn't makes an opinion a fact.. Really it isn't that hard.

tblpidar
Hmmm...i kind of see what BAMF is QQing about, but i dont really see it as an issue.
In order to have 100 hit chance you have to sacrifice some other stats, like crit dmg, crit chance...etc.
That effectively makes your ship weaker, so it makes sense that there should be some kind of reward for what you are giving up.
Secondly there are counters to pretty much everything...you don't like weaker instant fire.... then counter it my building huge damage reduction sets instead of running to developer to change the mechanics to fit your needs.
P.S: I find it sort of amusing that it was not an issue all these years, yet once someone got an effective counter to high evasion BAMF GB sets the forum blows up....reminds me of Red Murk.

So basically your just saying hey.....don't matter what ozzy says it's what we say?

tblpidar

Not "all these years", just since last gear changes. For your argument to be valid what is the counter to 100% hit right now?

DaGuide
Jperr87
Mithraeus

And my point is that the developer is a person with an opinion. Bc it's his game he has the power to change it but that alone doesn't makes an opinion a fact.. Really it isn't that hard.

but you dont get it. how about u go make something then ill come by and say its wrong and just cuz u made it and u say its supposed to work this other ur wrong cuz thats just ur opinion and that dont matter.
lol its ozy game if he says its supposed to work a certain way then thats fact cuz its his game and it should work how he wants it to work. but i guess u just cant understand that so bye bye have fun yapping cuz ur opinion dont matter anyways only ozys.

tblpidar

you act like u lose so much stats. u dont my 100 hit set has 100 crit chance a decent amount of crit damage and other stats. hell i can go and make a 100 hit set with 70+ crit and close to 200 crit damage if i wanted to. fact is u dont lose that much stats at all maming a 100 hit set unless u dont know what ur doing. and if my 100 hit set can get me as many kills as it has ik others with a much higher lvl and mpre bds to spend can come up with some beast sets. im only lvl 197 and only had enough funds to get the stor i needed to get to 100 hit with the current set i had.

tblpidar

also there is no counter to insta fire. it dont even matter what ur stats are the issue is insta refire. if u dont believe me then tell me exactly what the counter to insta refire is? tell me what i can do to counter a 100 hit shot from hitting me? and when u cant figure out a legitimate counter u can say sorry u was wrong here on this thread.