Gaia I now we need flayers!!!

can we please get the rp option for flayers unlocked on gold now? we busted ass to get to Gaia I and no rp option :(

FOR FLAYERRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSS

RP ships will be lagging one behind what you guys have actually unlocked. So, once you can buy Execs from your Planet, only then we will unlock Flayers for RP.
Once Gaia 5 is unlocked, it will be at least a month before anyone else can RP Annihilators. I believe on Green server it was closer to 6 months before we opened that ship up to the general playerbase.

Amcilla
RP ships will be lagging one behind what you guys have actually unlocked. So, once you can buy Execs from your Planet, only then we will unlock Flayers for RP.
Once Gaia 5 is unlocked, it will be at least a month before anyone else can RP Annihilators. I believe on Green server it was closer to 6 months before we opened that ship up to the general playerbase.

when did this happen i could have sworn the moment u unlock em in planet they unlocked in rp and bd options.

I want flayer!!!! Where my flayer???

assassins opened up in the bd menu. guess we will just have to keep tfing

Well you guys sure are I Respecting inconsistent. I asked directly and was told that they would unlock after Gaia I was reached. Thanks for the disappointment.

Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure that's also what happened when blue opened. :P

Why does anyone else deserve to be able to rp shios they havent unlockwd period? Make them work for it gdi.

All this a moot point because FO will be Gaia V by next week. Carriers!