We need a merge... Seriously

While we have decent pvp with Bamf it would be nice to have 2 or maybe 3 more big allis to fight with. Just my take on grey at the moment.

Jperr87
lol like i figured when i stopped posting on this. Xariol would be here yapping his bullshit. he qqed i posted to much and yet he posted just as much as me and still kept going long after i stopped. #banxariolfromforums #saveusfromxariol #unityqq2016
once again have fun with this subject be rdy for the insta reposting from xariol after every single post made.

Wow. You and yank are the biggest whining pansies I've ever seen in the game and you need like another 6 months of isolation to think about it.

FriedDuck
Now for the question:
How is everyone's perception of how grey (after HS/Dyna merge) and blob server going?
From what I see, blob server is pretty much like red was pre merge but with a spike of activity now the kickstarter has happened.

TIB needs more player population across all servers...period...and we miss you Quack.

I see lots of people quitting because there is no merge, it's like right now they don't care about our opinion, activity has be down lately, I seen a total of 6 ships one night at earth and that's including me. #greylivesmatter save your time with transfers and just merge.

#RealLifeMatters
But yeah either a merge or a new PVP/PVE server as suggested might be helpful.
I agree also that transfers need to open like tomorrow.

muEpsilon
Jperr87
lol like i figured when i stopped posting on this. Xariol would be here yapping his bullshit. he qqed i posted to much and yet he posted just as much as me and still kept going long after i stopped. #banxariolfromforums #saveusfromxariol #unityqq2016
once again have fun with this subject be rdy for the insta reposting from xariol after every single post made.

Wow. You and yank are the biggest whining pansies I've ever seen in the game and you need like another 6 months of isolation to think about it.

thats so hurtful and mean. ima go cry now cuz u are mean to me. qq

This is a must. Grey should have apart of the original Unity merge in my opinion.

I think it's only fair that people currently on grey server get a fair shot of whether they want to join unity or not with their grey toon(s). We weren't warned sufficiently that there's a possibility grey won't be part of the merge and we weren't warned that the consequence would be having toons scattered across 2 servers, unable to interact. I'm personally not effected, but feel like those who are affected haven't really been dealt with fairly. I also appreciate that these things take some time, but some sort of public admission of a plan at the very least would be nice.

Maybe if everyone stops QQing, Ozy will just flip the switch on the merge and we'll all wake up on blob server together.
I'm ready for a merge and any small alliance that hasn't made preparations for a merged grey and blob server is just wasting our collective time since these forums have been great for creating rivalries.
GAME ON!!! PEW PEW