We need a merge... Seriously

smokesb1unts
All we want as a grey server is to have more ppl to pew with. People on unity are thinking it's gonna be grey vs rgb, but if you stop thinking like that and think of the possibilities of new alliances forming or what not, the picture gets brighter. I feel like rgb fears loosing lvl 100+ hc or some corps will fail with a merge but, this is a game, and in order for games to advance and things get better you must let ppl play, don't restrict ppl from playing with friends, if they want to quit let them, because of they worried about things so much they can go gold, instead of quitting. A merge will probably give the devs time to work on something else to make tib even better. Remember Ozy said a merge can be done in 5 minutes since it was already done #greylivesmatter #mergeplease

Aside from more people for you to kill what are the benefits to unity ?
#greyhaditgoodforyears

Read up. More people to kill isn't one.

Ah yeah. Ok. So you just want more people to farm with?
Seriously. Give unity some reasons that would benefit them. Not even being a dick, just asking straight up. Then unity people can respond.

Xariol
Ah yeah. Ok. So you just want more people to farm with?
Seriously. Give unity some reasons that would benefit them. Not even being a dick, just asking straight up. Then unity people can respond.

Seriously dude, give others some room for an opinion. As in any other thread about this subject it doesn't have to be you crying out your opinion every other post.

Reason 1: RBG server kills noobs relentlessly. If the two big servers merged that wouldn't happen.
Reason 2: It's more fun. More players on one server means more fun. Ask anyone that has been playing long enough to remember what just having red server was like 99% of them will say the 1 server was more fun.
Reason 3: This damn flame war will end about Boooooo we don't want a merge, merge em together, the people that don't like it will just quit and stop complaining on forums or will realize all their complaining was for nothing, which will just save everyone time from having to read their QQ.
Reason 4: More competition makes everyone better. When there is a need to get better, or a drive to be better than your enemy, that is when the most progress is made, the weak can't survive which means the game will be full of competent players that don't waste people's time and clog up the server.

Yankeeguy
Reason 1: RBG server kills noobs relentlessly. If the two big servers merged that wouldn't happen.
Reason 2: It's more fun. More players on one server means more fun. Ask anyone that has been playing long enough to remember what just having red server was like 99% of them will say the 1 server was more fun.
Reason 3: This damn flame war will end about Boooooo we don't want a merge, merge em together, the people that don't like it will just quit and stop complaining on forums or will realize all their complaining was for nothing, which will just save everyone time from having to read their QQ.
Reason 4: More competition makes everyone better. When there is a need to get better, or a drive to be better than your enemy, that is when the most progress is made, the weak can't survive which means the game will be full of competent players that don't waste people's time and clog up the server.

1.On the topic of noob kills. The leadboards are highly misleading right now. I mean there are legit noob kills but there is an issue.
Something like if red ship kills blue ship, it displays the killed ships red ship. So you smoke a lvl 50 blue from a red account and it posts the lvl .1 noob red version of that blue ship.
Goes opposite way too. I accidentally smoked a blue noob ship with ram other night. It showed them as a legit kill on leaderboards when it should have been listed noob.
Was funny looking at leaderboards after a GB one night. Half the ships killed on GB listed as noob. :) lol
2. A lot of the people on unity don't actually want more players. Some do, some don't
3. Yeah no more qq. Just stop the merge talk would do that too.
4. The weak can get stronger if they aren't run out of the game by the strong.
All this being said. A merge down the road wouldn't be a bad thing. Unity server is rapidly catching up. Open up transfers and let them acclimate. Then a merge wouldn't be so shit upon i think.

Tib was fun when we had one server as it was with 3 and then 4.
A server merge would add some epic moments but fear we will see the past replay yet again. Meaning the bigger allies force the smaller allies to merge in to them or die.this reason was a point given to add new servers in the first place.
Personally I think unity should have 8 months to a year before grey is allowed in so that unity can mature.if and when grey is added then tib should have a layered map like rings of night so that players and alliance can have the separation they want from each other of they so choose .

/bump
any chance of an update from the Dev's on this?
Transfers, or Merge...any news would help at this point.
We do understand you've been busy with your hugely successful KS for Dire, and now have a ton of work to do on Dire....
but...
...we of the Tib universe would love to know whats going on,
thanks,

Blizzy have i told you lately that i adore you? :) xariol you know i heart you too but... you seem to be the only one that keeps picketing no merge of unity and grey lately. It's not gonna be a constant slaughter fest it typically is what the first month? then it levels out I'm sorry dear but your alliance is more then capable of late to stand their ground granted there may be diff alliance forged ect. No one person can say this is exactly how it will be No one knows. So for us to sit here and say your gonna get this and that would be ludacris in the end as no one can promise anything.
Ozy we know your busy and what not and we do await your response as to when either transfers will open or merge will happen if it's such a issue with transfers why not just merge. Ask all players their opinion on the matter now since its been some time ?

temptress82
Blizzy have i told you lately that i adore you? :) xariol you know i heart you too but... you seem to be the only one that keeps picketing no merge of unity and grey lately. It's not gonna be a constant slaughter fest it typically is what the first month? then it levels out I'm sorry dear but your alliance is more then capable of late to stand their ground granted there may be diff alliance forged ect. No one person can say this is exactly how it will be No one knows. So for us to sit here and say your gonna get this and that would be ludacris in the end as no one can promise anything.
Ozy we know your busy and what not and we do await your response as to when either transfers will open or merge will happen if it's such a issue with transfers why not just merge. Ask all players their opinion on the matter now since its been some time ?

Can't ask on forums though. Huge chunk of unity doesn't even post on forums. :p That's why i'm here babbling. Represent those that just don't want to get involved in the forum drama.