We need a merge... Seriously

A merge is fine, and should happen. Itll allow more cp, and more rp and more items in ah to circle around. However, we should wait a month or 2 so unity can catch up a bit with bonuses (don't tell me its equal when a unity pew is 30v30 and a grey pew is 100v100).
Alliance caps should begin at 400/10 like they are now to prevent anybody from suddenly being booted. They can be adjusted with warning later.
As for anybody saying gold needs a merge... That person needs duct tape on their mouth and keyboard destroyed.

The last thing gold needs is a merge lmfao.

Maybe we need a RIFTVERSE server where xfers are free and the Server Owns the corps for a Reds vs. Blues type PVP and PVE dire rift environment.
Think...repurpose for the HD points...
Can also retain home server stats upon return, but all Rift Server stats stay on rift. You may pick Corps or seek to be randomly assigned.
Missions and seed/hive/strongholds with BD fragment drops under PVE. And timed battles for PVP.
These server would be capable holding 6 alliances with 8 corporations per with a member cap of 400.
*NO HC's
*NO Permanent Corps
*Earth is replaced by a purple planet, blue sector is 4×4
*Grey space is changed to spokes leading to Alliance RJ points.
*Black and RJ map are equally hard in Invasion/Colony spaces.
*Set garrison deployed areas with Alliance Planet V. Server owns corps and planets. All perks apply to all corps.
*Invasion/Colonies will have packed.sectors, along with Boss and Dread level NPCs, there will be an Omega type which will be 25% bigger and harder than a dread. Omegas have a chance to grap/stun.
*BD's unlocked/deposited directly in sector accounts after Strongholds/Seeds/Hives Destroyed.
*Special Edition Item drop chance on defeat of a World
Strongholds/Hives/Seeds will have similair mechanics to a defended garrison, but with plats 6 for boss, 8 for dread and 10 for Omega.
Worlds will be inside the Invasion map and have 2 Strongholds/Hives/Seeds protecting it.
**BD fragment drop is a new item. Dropped from Riftverse Strongholds/Hives/Seeds. Combine all within an Invasion, or Colony rather, issue all players a HUGE BD bonus. (:Roll 10-30) BDs per account).
RIFTVERSE Gear and Bonuses:
Ur+ Items
Higher Rift, Rare and BOE drop rate
+20% CP, +5 crit res, +3 splash res, +10% Exp.

then those stuck in limbo between 2 servers are still stuck :S reason transfer is asked over n over to be useable but everytime we ask about it has to be recoded and will be done soon *which was stated on the 17th* but nothing yet there if its that much harder to do why not just merge the servers as there is many wanting that in the end

lol like i figured when i stopped posting on this. Xariol would be here yapping his bullshit. he qqed i posted to much and yet he posted just as much as me and still kept going long after i stopped. #banxariolfromforums #saveusfromxariol #unityqq2016
once again have fun with this subject be rdy for the insta reposting from xariol after every single post made.

I like the riftverse idea, but will only vote for it if it's renamed "Ozy's Boneyard."

Jperr87
lol like i figured when i stopped posting on this. Xariol would be here yapping his bullshit. he qqed i posted to much and yet he posted just as much as me and still kept going long after i stopped. #banxariolfromforums #saveusfromxariol #unityqq2016
once again have fun with this subject be rdy for the insta reposting from xariol after every single post made.

Hi fuzzy. :)

As for when transfers might open up, I suspect it could be another 3-4 weeks if spellbook are devoting all possibly resources on getting the next stage of dire ready.

Haha, the trolling continues. Fun stuff.
Xairol does speak up on behalf of of the voiceless nameless farmers who 99% of the time are not in one of the big 2 alliances on blob server.
Xairol is ready for a server merge, I've sewn targets on the back of all his space suits.
Most of us were unprepared but willing to go ahead with the server merge when we were given less than 24 hour notice.

Now for the question:
How is everyone's perception of how grey (after HS/Dyna merge) and blob server going?
From what I see, blob server is pretty much like red was pre merge but with a spike of activity now the kickstarter has happened.