Deconstruction merits

Are there any merits to deconstruction? It seems that deconstructing a mint condition ultimate can get you 15RP, yet it costs 20RP to make a weapon (although of your choice) and 50 or more for unique items like engines, despite the fact that they are not worth more than other items during deconstruction. (No I do not deconstruct ultimates before somebody injects N00b into the thread).

EvilFrostedJ
Are there any merits to deconstruction? It seems that deconstructing a mint condition ultimate can get you 15RP, yet it costs 20RP to make a weapon (although of your choice) and 50 or more for unique items like engines, despite the fact that they are not worth more than other items during deconstruction. (No I do not deconstruct ultimates before somebody injects N00b into the thread).

Only way to get rp without buying bds?

EvilFrostedJ

look at the item before decon, the rp value is based off credit value of the item. i dont remember the exact math i just remember that was how it worked

Its on the wiki. I think its 1rp for 200k at 100% dur

There are merits.

I don't think there are any demerits in the game, unless your Corp has some weird merit/demerit system.
If so, find a new Corp.
Wait, what are we talking about again?

Mithraeus
I don't think there are any demerits in the game, unless your Corp has some weird merit/demerit system.
If so, find a new Corp.
Wait, what are we talking about again?

10 points from Mithraeus!