Weeeeeeee..... Now it's really unity.

Thank you Ozy for all your hard work.

Xariol, see you soon :)

Maybe what I wrote made a little bit of sense.

You explained it to the T rakk, plus we had actual reasons to merge, all they had was not being ready and over crowded rift with nanos. I can't wait for Wednesday, let's see how TIB evolves now.

+1 Ozy. Seems to me you took a step in the right direction. Looking forward to the merge. Thanks for such a fun game. Congratulations on steam.

I don't know how many of you have seen the dire stuff with Ozzy, he is very passionate about what he is building and trying to make a living doing so. I am glad for the merge and look forward to dire. My problem is with all the people that bust his balls and when he dose working for us still bitch, Jesus people its a game to us...its his income
Hands Ozzy the mic

abortedspide
I don't know how many of you have seen the dire stuff with Ozzy, he is very passionate about what he is building and trying to make a living doing so. I am glad for the merge and look forward to dire. My problem is with all the people that bust his balls and when he dose working for us still bitch, Jesus people its a game to us...its his income
Hands Ozzy the mic

agreed. people bitch no matter what.
how many times has ozy given everyone free bds, or free skips or ndrives or cp, and literally every single time theres someone bitching about it.
f em

Just pointing out everything was positive until you two started bitching about people bitching. Anyways I am glad for the merger I think it will be awesome. Thank you ozy.

smokesb1unts

Xariol, see you soon :)
No BAMRIFT?