Unity Server Map Design

All this content editing, but nary a word about how we might best proceed with getting the map replaced?

If we need to change maps now, you could just use 2 of the old ones so they are not just flipped.
Then when gold comes over use a new map, that will give plenty of time for input or to make two one for black one for rift. Could have some outer lanes on one and space lanes like grey on the other.

Personally I'd still like to give Robby's map a go it seems more along the lines of what some was shooting for. Red's map wasnt all that if we are gonna change it up go with new not a repeat of Old

Well at least it was funny.
:) any new map would be nice.
That big clump of unconnected couldn't have been crammed with nanos in any useful way anyhow.
That being said a small area you need to rj into could be interesting

I like Robbys idea, just that 20+ inaccessible sectors of nanos where placed, needs to be fixed a little. Remember he did say it was rushed, he prolly just over looked it. I say Ozy should just connect a few of those sectors and BOOM! new map.

Could implement a +tf +research bonus to the sectors that make up the less ideal cluster spots to help nurture Special Forces and Krazy.

I'm too lazy to design or look at designs. Space lanes are good. 3-4 cluster spots in rift are good with 1 being the best so there is a king of the hill type mentality. Let's stop complaining about who made what map. If it's a good map, let's use it. I plan to take the best spot no matter who makes the map anyways! Cheers...

Take a look at this submittal for new Rift map. Features a new type of space lane, modifies Robby's outer-lane idea, and has several clusters of similar strength (I believe).
*** SW Cluster has a potential 8-cluster double-ended string that could park 'underneath' the main cluster. The 'yards' for each (and the space lane leading to this cluster) are cordoned off to give some elbow room. NE far cluster has the disadvantage of the outer space lane having one straight run into the gate, making this wall-cluster a bit less attractive.
I kept the lack of compass-point space lanes, and broke the diagonals a bit before Rift blue for a change.
I kept that large island area in the SE and added 3 doors. Could prove interesting, or useless.
Constructive criticism welcome by all.
QQ will be IMMEDIATELY OVERWRITTEN BY HYPER-AWARE MODS so don't even bother trying to troll.
Welcome to the new TIB Forums.
Rstln Unity Maps (Currently only rift map)
http://imgur.com/a/dHCAO
***. UPDATE 160701 20:50 EDT
Here is the text file with what I assume are the correctly formatted leading lines and spaces. Feel free to check for errors. (I did find an island or two and fixed it in the final text version.)
http://bit.ly/rstln-unity-rift01

Rstln
OK, I have to export to text but am running out of time today. Take a look at this map submittal for new Rift map. Features a new type of space lane, modifies Robby's outer-lane idea, and has several clusters of similar strength (I believe).
I kept that large island area in the SE and added 3 doors. Could prove interesting, or useless.
Constructive criticism welcome by all.
QQ will be IMMEDIATELY OVERWRITTEN BY HYPER-AWARE MODS so don't even bother trying to troll.
Welcome to the new TIB Forums.
Rstln Unity Maps (Currently only rift map)
http://imgur.com/a/dHCAO

Yep! Super hero to some, super villain to others!
Thank you for putting the time in to come up with a map idea! I know it's a lot of work.

I can finally agree on something with rst, gj on the map I like it +1