Steam Trading Cards

Design the next lvl ship beyond terminus and what new species they're associated with. Don't actually have to introduce in-game yet. It would be something for current players and potential players to want. Free future advertising lol

Like a Dire paladin / lazer wielding storm trooper cross. Merge the two pictures. Promote both games.

Or a Frost Giant riding a Devastator into the maw of hell, just shooting and slashing demons left and right.

Mithraeus
Or a Frost Giant riding a Devastator into the maw of hell, just shooting and slashing demons left and right.

+1 but I don't think the mods want something spoofy lol. This sounds 3spooky5me lol

do players with values.

Your looking for pics on the cards not what each card is good for right,
how about one with the new planets,
or with the faction symbols, how about one with all the Devs profile pics,
or one of the new King ship,
or one of the boss encounters,
you could use a couple of the better looking star maps,
maybe use some of the equip pics like the new battery along with other items
if your looking for card uses, let us know i am sure there are many ideas floating around, but will be tough not knowing how the tib-x will play

500 player cards 20 ship cards 500x 6 gears slots 100000000 gear cards stack of score cards a timer a sector board and a stack of random shot roid invasion and move cards
seems impossible dont it

Id like to see a wyrd Overlord. The commander behind the invasions. Maybe a heteroclite hive mind. Think it be cool to see some thing's we dont in game. Expand the story. Build the factions back ground. Why make things we all have and kill daily.

ultimate BFG card ;)