Market History

When the sales histories for the items gets fixed, could you please have a seperate history for BOE items?

Also for Unity server, I would suggest that the sales histories for items be reset. With the addition of BOE items, the rework on item attributes, and the adjustment of durability damage to 3% the "real" value of most items have changed.

Yes to boe tracking, no to resets IMO.

Mithraeus
Yes to boe tracking, no to resets IMO.

You could instead have two values, one for pre-merge prices and one for post merge prices.

Are the histories from 2014 relevant at this point?
Many of the items have been changed so much since then that they are not even the same items.
Are prices paid under a 10% durability loss, with no Boe items really relevant?
I understand the motivation for wanting to keep the old histories, but the fact of the matter most gear has been devalued by the introduction of BOE and the reduction of durability loss.
The old pricing histories no longer convey accurate information and send false pricing messages to inexperienced players.

Resetting now, which is what your original post implied, would damage values. It would make pricing difficult even with a boe breakout.
Cutting history from a year or two ago wouldn't do much at all. That's a different solution than your original statement though.

Mithraeus
Resetting now, which is what your original post implied, would damage values. It would make pricing difficult even with a boe breakout.
Cutting history from a year or two ago wouldn't do much at all. That's a different solution than your original statement though.

The 3% dura loss is about two months old.... As far as I know Item histories have not been updating since the merge... A reset wouldn't hurt anything.
Of course that is just my opinion.