The Infinite Black Unity Client v1.5

Greetings,
I'm starting another pass on the TIB Unity client and wanted to do a quick poll to see what issues are a priority to address. The big one that I know about is attack event lag which will be fixed in the next release. I have scattered email's and forum posts reporting other issues or features you would like to see but I want to make sure I hit any game breaking or play-ability issues before trying to work anything new in.
The two main goals of this release are:
1) Fix attack event lag
2) Steam release with Steam Achievement integration
If you have any Unity Client related issues that you would like to see addressed please list them in this thread. It would also help me out a lot if you could give some indication of how critical the issue / fix that you are reporting is to gameplay.
Thanks,
Orian

Did you ever decide what you were going to do about hyperdrive?

Fix Exit and Defend option so it works again.
Repair or change back Novas to before the nerf, or something that is worth using .
? Fix the Lag, esp. during fleet pvp.

Requested option- see Corp AND alliance of enemy players and garrisons. Not critical but the only reason I still keep the old client around. Thank you!

The option to personalize your ships colors with a color pallete.

Add a "ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO RESET YOUR SETTINGS" alert to the reset settings button. Can't tell you how many times I've accidentally pressed the button and needed to recreate my friends list and fix all my settings again.

Nova is fine way it is. Was stupid overpowered old way.
I'd be happy with the chat filters working properly or at least be more straight forward. Sometimes they just don't seem to work. I'd say its pretty critical cause the more stuff spewing past you the worse lag affects you.
Reset settings button doesn't currently work. Just need the dialog to pop up again. Not critical just annoying.\
Make the follow and attack buttons maintain their location on screen. So follow and attack don't end up swapping places when you go to click to stop attacking but the ship your attacking is gone. Then you end up unfollowing.
If you're following someone and you are using right click to start/stop follow it takes a few smacks to get it to stop following. If you hit the purple follow button its instant. That's just an annoyance though.
There's more but i'll have to find my list. :)

Some things I'd like to see changed:
Simplify chat filters
Move the "cancel attack" button below the "drop follow" button.
Make the rift view work like it does on original client rather than switch back everytime you move a sector.
Put a flag on ship cards that are not cp-worthy.
Add another column sort option to separate allied/enemy carriers from rest of stack.
Thank you for your consideration.

Yankeeguy
Add a "ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO RESET YOUR SETTINGS" alert to the reset settings button. Can't tell you how many times I've accidentally pressed the button and needed to recreate my friends list and fix all my settings again.

That was in there already. It got broke on the very last build that came out. Like 1.4.7 had it and .8+ broke it.
Now instead of the are you sure dialog just nothing happens.

MrCrane
Did you ever decide what you were going to do about hyperdrive?

IHooman
Fix Exit and Defend option so it works again.
Repair or change back Novas to before the nerf, or something that is worth using .
? Fix the Lag, esp. during fleet pvp.

Event lag during fleet PvP was already mentioned as being fixed.
Exit & Defend, HyperDrive, Nova Device are not related to a client update. Discussion here:
https://www.spellbook.com/forum/?cat=2&scat=3&tid=2943
MechaGydrah
- Make the rift view work like it does on original client rather than switch back everytime you move a sector.

Xariol

-Make the follow and attack buttons maintain their location on screen. So follow and attack don't end up swapping places when you go to click to stop attacking but the ship your attacking is gone. Then you end up unfollowing.
-Reset settings button doesn't currently work. Just need the dialog to pop up again.

These should be possible.