New Nova device buff

I would suggest more CP for killing a nova, nova doesn't detonate unless the nova ship is CP worthy, and number of nova targets OR damage caused is dictated by how good the gear is that the nova is wearing. Maybe 2 targets per rank of gear on ship (full ulti = 70 ships, 4 rares = 12 ships)?
#NovaNerf

One bfg killing 2-3 ships is very improbable. I doubt it can happen more than once in a blue moon. Theoretically may be possible, practically not so much. Just saying.
However multiple guns in stack can kill multiple 1 health ships.

Mihhuu
One bfg killing 2-3 ships is very improbable. I doubt it can happen more than once in a blue moon. Theoretically may be possible, practically not so much. Just saying.
However multiple guns in stack can kill multiple 1 health ships.

One splash ship setup could kill numerous 1hp hull with the way splash mechanics currently work

Does a splash kill even give cp?

Kieran9316

One splash ship setup could kill numerous 1hp hull with the way splash mechanics currently work

Splash dmg is half the dmg to the first ship. Is 0.5 dmg rounded up to 1? If so, than multiple kills are very much possible.
I don't think splash kill gives cp.

Mihhuu
Splash dmg is half the dmg to the first ship. Is 0.5 dmg rounded up to 1? If so, than multiple kills are very much possible.

This is where you're wrong. Splash damage is half the damage you would have done to the previous ship, regardless of how much damage you actually did. If you roll a 300 damage, but the target has 1 hp, you would deal 1 damage and 150 to the next target.
Quick test for this is equipping a splash BFG setup in grey, going to a sector with multiple mobs, target the lowest HP (raider/drone). Tell me how much splash damage you do to a mob you haven't targetted. I've run this test and know the results, but you should do it too.
As for whether or not you get CP for it, I'm not sure. I've heard rumors that Mythra was ram lock killed once, and that they got CP for it. But I'm sure that rams weren't the only damage dealt. This would be one for Ozy to answer I think? Unless anyone has tested this...

Kieran9316

Quick test for this is equipping a splash BFG setup in grey, going to a sector with multiple mobs, target the lowest HP (raider/drone). Tell me how much splash damage you do to a mob you haven't targetted. I've run this test and know the results, but you should do it too.

I've done that, but I was just killing time and noticed it happened. Same result. It's the same theoretical hit that can grant you a 3k crit hit against a weak drone, and you get the achievement for a big crit hit even though you shot a baby npc.

Kieran9316

Mihhuu

This is where you're wrong. Splash damage is half the damage you would have done to the previous ship, regardless of how much damage you actually did. If you roll a 300 damage, but the target has 1 hp, you would deal 1 damage and 150 to the next target.
As for whether or not you get CP for it, I'm not sure. I've heard rumors that Mythra was ram lock killed once, and that they got CP for it. But I'm sure that rams weren't the only damage dealt. This would be one for Ozy to answer I think? Unless anyone has tested this...

Mythra can only be killed by ram damage. It's been proven

Yankeeguy

Mythra can only be killed by ram damage. It's been proven

And splash damage.