The Infinite Black - Live on Steam!

We've officially launched The Infinite Black on the Steam gaming platform!
http://steamcommunity.com/app/489000
The Infinite Black can only be successful with your help! We'd really appreciate your fair and thoughtful review on Steam -- This will help bring in new players!
If you would like to convert your existing Achievements to Steam, open the game FROM STEAM and add it to your account. Enter :REACH in chat (can only use it once).

Congrats on the feat Ozy & Co.
The days of hardwork and commitment of your team has paved the way for a fruitful start to the future of The Infinite Black.
Keep up the good work.

Nice work.

Gratz to the whole spellbook team! Welcome newcomers.

Congratulations! Way to go Spellbook!

Is there a way to view the number of times the game has been downloaded on steam for a non developer? Would just be interesting for us to be able to see how many people are coming in via steam.

I been reading some of the reviews on stream site about the infinite black alot of them mention the tutorial is too confusing and hard to understand.
Maybe you could do a little work on the tutorial for new steam players make a video or do some live tib streams like you did with dire showing basics.
You could also feature and talk about new updates would be pretty cool. :-D

TIB works great on my tablet and phone....On my laptop, windows, I'm a privateer, LvL .10 with no equipment. Any suggestions. Ive updated etc, still no good.

joegnj
TIB works great on my tablet and phone....On my laptop, windows, I'm a privateer, LvL .10 with no equipment. Any suggestions. Ive updated etc, still no good.

need to choose the correct server at login.
did the same thing when I first started playing. :)

joegnj

Accounts are all cross-platform and work on any desktop or device. Just need to make sure you log into the right server!