a simple Suggested updated

Suggested update
On the original IOS release when you view your own ship it shows an image of the ship and its stats.
Could we have that imported to unity? along with Rotational view of the ship for 3D effect.
Its something small and would look nicer then the current view port i believe
others may feel different
Current problem
Just to let you know the icon for tib when downloaded from steam is pixelated. This is a basic thing and should be easily fixable.
Side note
Also could i recommed that the 3D model's be sold on the unity store, it's nothing major but may bring in a little more profit from asset's and contents of TIB as for developers like me we could use the designs for our own game developments.

Legacy
Suggested update
On the original IOS release when you view your own ship it shows an image of the ship and its stats.
Could we have that imported to unity? along with Rotational view of the ship for 3D effect.
Current problem
Just to let you know the icon for tib when downloaded from steam is pixelated. This is a basic thing and should be easily fixable.
Side note
Also could i recommed that the 3D model's be sold on the unity store, it's nothing major but may bring in a little more profit from asset's and contents of TIB as for developers like me we could use the designs for our own game developments.

Original iOS client is virtually useless for playing tib. I suggest just playing the unity version of TIB on iOS

Yankeeguy

Legacy
Suggested update
Current problem
Side note

Original iOS client is virtually useless for playing tib. I suggest just playing the unity version of TIB on iOS

Yankee I think you accidentally are swapping things around. He's saying he plays unity, but wants the stats to be visible immediately when you view your ship like they do on the original client. Not a update to original client to make it like unity, but an update to unity based off the old client.

Thank You Attak133.
Its something that no other version of TIB has had before unity or original client and is a nice graphical designed screen.
It would be something to entice players because the current menu system is dull and boring. No offence