Assassin engine noise

The assassin ship has built-in stealth drive. It would be nice and very helpful if the engine noise was removed from this ship so as it sounds like any other stealthed ship.

I like this idea.
Ozy, in "SoundHelper.cs", line 255, change this:
return new EventSoundEffect(move == SoundEffectType.NULL ? SoundHelper.GetMoveSound(ship.Class) : move, SoundHelper.GetSoundRate(ship.Class));
to this:
return new EventSoundEffect(move == SoundEffectType.NULL || ship.Class == ShipClass.WyrdAssassin ? SoundHelper.GetMoveSound(ship.Class) : move, SoundHelper.GetSoundRate(ship.Class));

This would help, +10

Kieran9316
I like this idea.
Ozy, in "SoundHelper.cs", line 255, change this:
return new EventSoundEffect(move == SoundEffectType.NULL ? SoundHelper.GetMoveSound(ship.Class) : move, SoundHelper.GetSoundRate(ship.Class));
to this:
return new EventSoundEffect(move == SoundEffectType.NULL || ship.Class == ShipClass.WyrdAssassin ? SoundHelper.GetMoveSound(ship.Class) : move, SoundHelper.GetSoundRate(ship.Class));

Sounds like Ozzy should offer you some time on the TIB Development Project, coding stuff is the hardest and most time consuming thing in getting TIB to be a better more well developed game.

I have sent an email in offering my services. Guess they don't want it...

TIB has sound? Mind blown!

I dunno about the other platforms, but the android build has a very distinct sound for the assassin, which sounds even cooler when you add a gdrive to it.

"who's not stealth"? " someone's not stealth" "oh Its just a sin in our stack".

Ozy,
No reply here? A yes, no, maybe. Anything will do. Just to know you read it.

Bump