Murder Inc

Thanks Storm, enjoyed reading that.
Do you remember when we came at your doorstep all in Frigates?

Hi Ramp and thanks.
No I don't recall seeing that right now...its been soooo long. Great post btw...I've been meaning to do a old school TIB history page myself. so thanks again for making one here.

Here's another cool little story from the past. Late one night Murder Inc was all over our garrison like a rash so obviously I was on to help defend...that night was the absolute worse one for me by far....why?
Well that night, not only did I have to defend against Murder Inc but also had to defend myself against a flurry of jabs and hook to the face from my stupid girlfriend at the time who got super jealous of TIB and my bros in Corp...she insisted she wanted to speak with me knowing I was super busy at the time.
In my share desperation and panicked state trying to organise my ships I completely ignored her which resulted her going postal on my ass and losing 2 flagships 1 flyer and 1 exe due to her trying to rip my face off and trying to grab and smash my phone up along with an awesome black eye and some serious scratch marks across my face...Lmao.
Was down right embarrassing and tried to avoid going outside cus I looked like a failed rapists (that was a tough fight for real) True story too no joke..lol
so thanks again Murder Inc for getting my butt kicked ;)

I started as a noob on red server and joined Sanctuary. Nobody really talked to me or answered my questions, so when our alliance reshuffled and I ended up in Sacred Inc I didn't mind. I was also in crappy gear, so they probably didn't mind either.
Sacred gave me a good starter education. I learned how to build setups, farm smart, and tech. I moved to gray server with sacred. I stayed there until I hit level 50, but the corp was in decline and I needed a change. Murder was offering member spots to Sacred folks, so I took them up on it.
Then my education really began. Sacred and our various alliances didn't have the vets or the gear for real fleet pvp. Murder did. At that time Murder was in zq alliance, so there was a good mix of noobs and vets. Pvp rules were strictly enforced, and that's where I learned to pew. I followed (and was yelled at by) a host of good drivers, some of whom have retired now. I was also yelled at by my corp leads, but also supported by them in new ways. When my stealth became stealable because I died too much, my corp leads would repair it for me or sell me repair bds. If an invy driver got mad and left in the middle of an invy, my corp leads would log a carrier and help us finish it.
So to pay them back I researched the Garrison. I drove little corp stacks in my devastator, teching with my main and shooting with my alt. I guess that's what got me promoted. When you're in a small alliance, you have to motivate people to do stuff, and help organize it. That translates well into a big alliance, so I kept organizing more rifties and invies, bugging my carrier pals to drive hunts, etc. I made lead shortly after I earned my termi.
There was a bunch of drama when we left zq for a new alliance, and a bunch more when we got kicked out of MM. I always got along with deprod, but apparently I'm one of the few people who did. So when he left and we didn't have an alliance, we formed our own. We convinced Terra to join us, and OOOOOOOOOOOOO, whose name I still love just for the killtags. We were rolled daily by Hitsquad and Dynasty, but the newly formed Bamf alliance left us alone for a bit.
We ended up joining Hitsquad, then leaving for Dynasty, then rejoining Hitsquad when Dynasty folded. The politics can be fun, but also exhausting. We welcomed Evolution Corp in a merge that has worked out great for everyone when we rejoined HS. We aren't quite at member cap, so we are always open to new members who want to have fun, learn and build friendships.
Maybe don't pm Rampage about it though. He's mean.

I was sad to see Evolution, my beloved home for my new begginings be absorbed by Murder Inc.... for a short time.
That was until I realized my luck in getting involved with a corporation that was and is second to none. My begginings...
I played in the begginings of the whalesong era. We founded Special Forces when flagships were the end Game ship. We reluctantly spent money to just be able to hold our own playing with phone chargers plugged into an outlet in an Army reserves motor pool shop. Recruiting players from my unit and being the nerds that preached this Gane on a daily basis.
Fast forward to a few years ago when I started again on Grey server.
I was recruited by Evolution one day. I farmed my heart out until I could get a flayer and under the guidance of such fine players like Watchman and Fio I began to become an addict. Work intervened and I was unable to play for a long time. When I got back I had begged to get back into Evolution. I got a stealth and began to join pvp and travel rift, found our cluster and became a player.
I remember the first time we somewhat joined forces against the foe that was relentlessly battering us.
Then comes the merge. I was somewhat dissapointed that we had to sacrafice our name to make it happen, that was until I found this bunch of degenerates that have become my TIB family. I truly have learned how to play the game from being a part of Murder. No question has gone unanswered and no issue goes unnoticed. Patience and understanding are the keys that make Murder what it is today. The day I was promoted to Super I felt I had actually accomplished something. More than just playing a game. Being a part of something great. It's a strange feeling to know it's just a gane but hold so much of it very near and dear.
I have learned an enormous amount about the game play, but better yet, I have been accepted into an elite group. It's fun to hear the lore and to read the stories from members and non members alike.
What makes Murder so special? We are a family. We always have each others back. It is a game, frustrating at times, but what keeps me coming back? This corps. Like minded individuals that keep the game fun and exciting. On the other hand, have the ground rules in place that keep structure to the corps. and push you to be better. Dare you to be better...
MURDER INC. Past, present and future.

turd stink always welcomed with open arms anyone who would lie cheat and/or steal -- so long as said ppl were kicked for it at least 3x.
rats nest of rejects-of-the-rejects
vote me down if you agree ;)

Sterist
turd stink always welcomed with open arms anyone who would lie cheat and/or steal -- so long as said ppl were kicked for it at least 3x.
rats nest of rejects-of-the-rejects
vote me down if you agree ;)

Meanwhile 'turd stink' as you like to call us, terrorized the whole server and beat everybody who was our enemy to pulp. Including TheBrotherhood and their alliance 'GDI'. As stealth already said, guess those wounds still run deep. We obviously left some huge scars on you guys.
Enjoy your day sterist :)

Nice stories here, made me smile and remember great Flagship times, game was then simple and fun. We created Talk with Soul, he wanted total pvp without planet, he gave us our The.. names too. ofc big Drama was in game in these days as its been whole history, politics =) , So i left Soul and joined Theevil´s new Murder Inc.
Sadness days were when TheEvil quit, belowed leader, Second one was when I and few others disbanded Murder inc . Tho i allways remember it....playing together made game fun and addictive.

When was that, TSin? I've only been playing for 3 years so I don't know a lot of the early history. Was that when murk rose up? I think that's around the time Deprod took over, but I don't remember all the details.

Mithraeus
When was that, TSin? I've only been playing for 3 years so I don't know a lot of the early history. Was that when murk rose up? I think that's around the time Deprod took over, but I don't remember all the details.

way before murk.
also to tsin theevil didnt make turd inc mostly sure it was jon snow and that other guy who was always angry cant remember his name tho. but theevil did make turd inc the powerhouse back then. prob best pvp leader of all time in tib. least imo.
ramp yes turds beat up on everyone. but they did see alot of failures against gdi and even more so against bh alli if u consider the size of bh alli and all the failed cluster rolls. hell back in the day me and evil used to pm each other to arrange pew when i was the main pvp driver for gdi. i have respect for him but still hate turd inc over all prob why we wouldnt join bamf as long as yall was still there. that and cuz derprod was in turds i prob hate him the most. my worst decision as a leader was to let his money make my decisions and make him a lead in bh.