Garrison Clusters With Enemy Alliance

Garrison clusters that are touching a Garrison not in the Alliance will lose all movement blocking ability.
This will go into effect by tomorrow.

Uhm... okay? Guess we will just go straight to bamf cluster then.

movement blocking for the entire cluster or just the garry touching the non allied garry? just so all the info is out there and everyone knows exactly how it works.

Then I would suggest we need a better map with more dead-end 8-9 sector areas available for cluster formation.

This means that if you have one nano behind your planet that is red, enemy can run past 8 garrisons without engaging them and roll your planet only?

Doesn't mean that. Just means until kaz bar and Zeus are recalled, enemies can walk through cluster

Kieran9316
Doesn't mean that. Just means until kaz bar and Zeus are recalled, enemies can walk through cluster

id like ozy to say that just so its completely confirmed. which ever way it is is fine with me just want it fully confirmed so we know exactly

You want him to tell you now or now? (Ie today or tomorrow)
It is what it is. We've clamored for changes and updates and new gear and ships, but at least we have this one multi-year-old, mutually-beneficial, rift-map-designed-around-it, tried-and-true uber-hassle exploit finally resolved, huh?
Can't wait for the next update.
lol :) and hahaha

Ozymandias
Garrison clusters that are touching a Garrison not in the Alliance will lose all movement blocking ability.

Do you really mean that all garrisons in the cluster lose movement blocking? Or just the garrison that is touching the non-allied garri?
Thanks

SW33PER
I think it means enemies can RJ into the red garrison. The allied garrisons would still be locked, I hope.

Pretty sure you can't rj into a red garri. 'Disturbance on the other side'.