Keep gold carrier free

RichStealth
Carriers are still popped daily.... Nothing is safe when there's numbers in fleets there's some advantage to a certain extent it's not worth all this fuss though. What I would like to see is other ships being implemented more in the game not just carriers and termis

It's not a matter of whether they are popped or not, it's what they more or less dictate. For me its just more fun without them. Gdrive rescues getting stun locked, drivers having to decide tank or deflector, bust team deciding deflector vs ae etc. All fun to me. Allows for anyone to drive or rescue without the huge investment of a op carrier. I tried to come back to Unity to rescue, but rescues have to be carrier qq. On gold gdrive assasins are the badass rescues and you have to work stun resistance in with your gear. And maybe you guys on unity need carriers for PVP to function better, but as it stands on gold I think they would only take from the fun while ushering in new (old) standards. So as it stands there's no need for them and for what they bring to the table, it's my opinion they take more options away.
As far as utilizing other ships, that's what no carriers seems to accomplish. Gold has termis, annis, despos, reapers, assassins, flayers, invaders, even titans get used. And while a Terminus is the "end game" ship still, the carrier is the one that dictates the most.

It's tough to sum up what it's like not having carriers, you really have to experience it for yourself.