carrier deflector proposals (only!)

this thread is NOT for nova discussion
previously i had put this in another thread but it got skimmed past in the heat of multi topics n qq vendettas, but, the day ya dont get trolled on a tib forum is the day you're doing good, so ima try to give this one another breath of fresh air n if it aint what the community wants, then that's that. proceed with your other carrier deflector related ideas as they relate to engagements.
here's what i had:
carrier's deflector can inherit a previous concept from novas where a nova triggered a short protection against repeated novas.
how to fix carriers without breaking them in the rest of the game?
carrier's deflector acts as a short protection from stuns refreshed with each jump. anywhere from 3 to 60sec, in my opinion, would do just fine. shorter than 3 sec would break fleets, longer than a minute and it starts to defeat the purpose of this in the first place.
the closer to 3sec, the more qq we get from 30-40 players in the 5000-20000 idk havent been keeping an eye on that. closer to 60sec adds more strategy to carriers being used in engagements.
edit: closer to 3sec would heavily affect rescues, likely destroying large pvp. 30-60 prob best
it wont make their sets an instant heaping pile of garbage and it wont affect fleets 98% of the time (stationary fleets have very small chance of a stun on driver)
regarding npc stuns, their tracs are of lesser quality n always get deflected ;)

I propose they are fine, leave them alone

I think it should apply to garrison engagements only so atleast carriers arent damn there impossible to stop. I'll let the math whizs decide on what the deflectors should do but i do think it needs to be balanced so that a 25m cred ship doesnt become worthless but makes it fair and opens up more then 1 way to stop high leveled tanked carriers on garri defense. I believe that carriers get stunned all the the time in fvf due 20 rams in each stack and the solo rescues getting hit by them

Not broke don't fix it.
*cue the dramatics*

Lukin
Not broke don't fix it.
*cue the dramatics*

Of course yall would say that. Wait til someone comes at you with tanked carriers and see how not broken it is

Ninja26

Lukin
Not broke don't fix it.
*cue the dramatics*

Of course yall would say that. Wait til someone comes at you with tanked carriers and see how not broken it is

We welcome the challenge.

I think we are waiting...

Ninja26

Lukin
Not broke don't fix it.
*cue the dramatics*

Have a seat first it gonna take awhile.

Ninja26

Lukin
Not broke don't fix it.
*cue the dramatics*

#triggered

Ninja26

Lukin
Not broke don't fix it.
*cue the dramatics*

You must be new here.
HS already has said many times that were waiting for barf's arrival with carrier tanks to bust us. We actually have a counter to it which doesnt include a nova at all :).
I suggest you read the other topics aswell before you start spurting out any more jibber jabber.