carrier deflector proposals (only!)

That's just dumb, WW. If your enemy has a working tactic, why wouldn't you use it? HS didn't copyright the carrier tank. We created it as a response to our own 100 hit team.
We made Eva sets when y'all were using them too. Did you forget about that?
A good idea is a good idea no matter where it comes from. If you refuse to adapt, you will continue to lose.

@Rampy Boy
Don't mind me, i just got off work and looking to kill time before I sleep. I'll stop trolling in a bit.
Don't worry too much about winning the argument, life is less stressful that way. You were basically throwing schoolyard taunts so I figured I'd just poke you a lil. Turns out you can't handle it, but thats understandable. Most people who dish it can't take it.
Have a nice day to you too.

@Mithraeus Put it this way, if Japan was blaring over the speakers, "Why don't u American pigs come invade with your army and we'll show u how we defend against them?", would the USA come in with the army?
Nope. Actually what happened was they showed up with nuclear bombers and nuked the bejezus out of two cities.
So HS throwing silly little taunts like, "Bring it on and we'll whack your tanks" reminds me of sixth grade schoolchildren, for which I will give you a (very deserving) sixth grade answer.
@Lukin PS the history teacher is hot.

I can't help that you don't get Doonsbury, lispytalk

Mithraeus
That's just dumb, WW. If your enemy has a working tactic, why wouldn't you use it? HS didn't copyright the carrier tank. We created it as a response to our own 100 hit team.
A good idea is a good idea no matter where it comes from. If you refuse to adapt, you will continue to lose.

Carriers in tanks for a long time have been known as the superior method to bust clusters. An unwillingness to change is the main difference. While I do think a ship with 11 ep to start shouldn't be busting XX garrisons which cost in the billion credit range to make, the bigger issue is what allowed them to do it in the first place. Mainly elite ranks, implemented as a quick fix to drain combat points from the game.
Carriers in tanks just take advantage of what is being given to them. Same as every other aspect of the game.

Yankeeguy

Mithraeus

Carriers in tanks for a long time have been known as the superior method to bust clusters. An unwillingness to change is the main difference. While I do think a ship with 11 ep to start shouldn't be busting XX garrisons which cost in the billion credit range to make, the bigger issue is what allowed them to do it in the first place. Mainly elite ranks, implemented as a quick fix to drain combat points from the game.
Carriers in tanks just take advantage of what is being given to them. Same as every other aspect of the game.

Exactly. What we are saying to everyone however is there is a way to stop a carrier tank bust team. There is no need to "fix it" as there is indeed a way to stop it.
What I guess I fail to understand is why there is so much qq and not much action. Come give it a shot. Learn what the counter will be. Adjust your tactics and let's move on.
You guys speak of real war like you know anything about it. Let me ask you this. In war if the enemy uses a tactic that overwhelms you, you don't have mods to go qq to or forums to go qq on. You strap up your boots and you adapt to it and get work done.
It's all about adapting to the conditions such to put up the good fight.

Its a game. Except the mechanics for what they are. Certain allies had np with the way they are when they were on top. Now that they are not its something that must be changed. That sounds like being a sore loser. Play the game the way it is , learn to adapt to new situations without begging for the rules once again to be in your favor or go extinct.
My opinion only
Zunie Unar

fatpreston

Yankeeguy

Mithraeus

Exactly. What we are saying to everyone however is there is a way to stop a carrier tank bust team. There is no need to "fix it" as there is indeed a way to stop it.
What I guess I fail to understand is why there is so much qq and not much action. Come give it a shot. Learn what the counter will be. Adjust your tactics and let's move on.
You guys speak of real war like you know anything about it. Let me ask you this. In war if the enemy uses a tactic that overwhelms you, you don't have mods to go qq to or forums to go qq on. You strap up your boots and you adapt to it and get work done.
It's all about adapting to the conditions such to put up the good fight.

In a word: Stubborness

fatpreston
Let me ask you this. In war if the enemy uses a tactic that overwhelms you, you don't have mods to go qq to or forums to go qq on. You strap up your boots and you adapt to it and get work done.

*brain hemorrhaging from this not being a question!!!!!!*

Lmao