Please all read..

Hey guys..
I'm writing this not only on my own behalf but others..
Since rbg merger game has had multiple tweaks either to gear or actual gameplay but.....
The tweaks r only improving the top tier of tib..
Newbies r not staying..steamers r not staying..
What has happened IMO is this..
All on unity has caused tib go one trick pony..PvP or nothing ...for lowers or newbies that's not realistic..
Top Alli fvf milk bs CP to fast , bully lower allis via not giving fair fights then force them buy the CP..
The proof is easy to see on all sides newbies r going especially if not in top Alli..
To grow a game IMO U grow the bottom not the top..
The game tweaks I like but the way it's caused game to be played isn't working IMO..
The culture on tib is going south..
I suggest re open red and green.. Allow transfer like old..brings back the merchant player for 1, allows smaller or new starting allis a place to build..
If green was rules of 4 Corp N 150 per Corp that would provide a place for PvP farm multi facet tibbers a place..
This needs be addressed..
Before the hater pipe up I ask b4 anyone dribbles on here my point is about giving more to tib for non top ,non PvP,or newbies..
A system that allows the top pvps their ego Stoke vrs each other,a place N system for a total new group of tibbers to grow a Alli and Corp, a place and system for merchants a system that allows U to not re start but can leave a place U not enjoy how it is..
OK cue the haters

Thanks for the feedback. I appreciate you taking the time to write this up.
I agree the game could be more friendly to new players; that's been a constant battle for years.
The issue we regularly have to balance is that any benefit we add for new players also helps the powerful players. There isn't a way to exclude them from features (nor do we really want to).
Ultimately The Infinite Black is a PvP game. It was designed around players fighting each other, with everything else created to support that.
For now, the best experience for new players is on the Gold Server, where there isn't a lot of power imbalance, high levels, or high-end gear.

Yes ik Ozzy.but...
It's really quite obvious.. Game won't die but would grow with current new add ons but..U r losing not only newbies but exp non top Alli PvP only players..
If U open more places red and green bk not only would U have PvP happy your non PvP and top Alli and new players currently on unity will grow N stay..ATM there's more talk of leave tib due to this...
We gotta put up with scripters ..EULA benders.. Account sellers etc etc and on top now we got on mass top Ali milk CP...give a place for U currently active long termers who not like unity ...
I for one am seriously considering quit..years played and have raised ALOT. IV discussion this with many my own N many other Alli and ALOT r considering it..
When I ask if red N green re open ..all reply to me that would be great..

Would it really ruin your day bring bk green..at 4 Corp at 150 cap.. And a all areas sect cap say 30 ish..Newbies or not will have more fair experience..

If we open up more servers again then the current servers will die out again. We have seen it happen in the past, and it's not wise to do it again.
There is a reason why the red blue and green servers eventually had to be merged again. Reason was because each server was dying out.
I believe that on the login screen new people get to choose their server. And if im correct it says that Gold Server is the best suitable server for new players. If those new players decide to go to the Grey server anyway, then that is up to themselves if you ask me.
I'm not bashing your opinion, in fact i agree with you about the the fact that lower players don't really benefit that much from the most recent changes in the game. But i dont think its worth it to let the current servers die out again.

What relivants is that if guys r not staying and or quiting anyway.. We not talking a few..there's ALOT already gone.. Heaps...
If it continues U will be fighting same two Ali vrs each other N nothing else..
Krazy went.shadows folded .sins r dieing LS went SH struggling list goes on and that's not who has quit..
Do nothing and U will see it unfold slowly..
If U actively go research this I HAVE DONE So...
Look at both sins and SF Alli..
Both r losing nubs or they Les and less active..
Look at sh folded. Etc etc
If U have played long time and have no desire join top Alli but wish continue playing your current options r..or want to begin but not on gold
1 quit
2 harrass Ozzy to fix the situation
3 quit
4 buy mass bdjoin big Alli and script..be like other grubs..play all big experience same place. Milk CP sell on kak for cash then once unhappy qq to Ozzy to change novas ,Gary ,strikes .. Just so opinion is of worth in mods eyes
5 open more of tib .. Return to better days ..
What is option best...( U all gunna say quit ffs lol) ik ik smh

Hi. I am on gold server, and, it's a lot more fun for noobs there.

Gold is the answer for noobs. It's fun and the politics aren't as stale.

So no newbies on unity..U all gunna milk CP on fvf N kill the others off tib untill gold mergers then watch the gap grow till they over it and harassing this same point?

There is plenty of rooms for noobs on unity.
You're asking for another server for noobs. There is one already. It's gold. If a noob wants to play on unity, they'll have better opportunities to learn from vets and accelerated growth if they're in a big alliance. If not they can join one of the smaller alliances and tough it out.
Starting and maintaining an alliance is hard. That's by design. Diplomacy is a difficult skill, both in TIB and on the real world. Eventually the top two alliances will break up and reset in some new combo. They always do.