Please all read..

PVE isn't just about farming. Farming is boring. Invasions and rifties are interesting, but after awhile, they are also boring.
Spaceball is interesting, but it will bankrupt you.
Roiding is worse than watching paint dry.
Making the game more interesting to new players, is not about shielding them from Death - but about giving them reasons to play on after they die. A bigger universe with more npcs, content, quirky dimensions that change how stats work. NPCS with abilities. Unique gear that can only be obtained through quests / events. Creative uses for the organics, gas, and air. Etc.
Right now, the way the game works is: you can walk all over the place, but all sectors look the same wherever you go.

So I just popped bk on to read my hate mail...
So ALOT quit I hear..
I just here to say I F'ing told yas..
It's not that bloody hard realise .. RETURN BK TO MULTI SERVER .. HAVE A LOW CAP SERVER ASWELL. (100PER CORP 4 CORP MAX ) AND A SECT RULE FOR GEN BLK..
DIRE IS LIVE OZZY GIVES NO FKS..
PS. IM LOW ON CANYCRUSH LIVES PLZ SEND LIVES

Shuadragon
So I just popped bk on to read my hate mail...
So ALOT quit I hear..
I just here to say I F'ing told yas..
It's not that bloody hard realise .. RETURN BK TO MULTI SERVER .. HAVE A LOW CAP SERVER ASWELL. (100PER CORP 4 CORP MAX ) AND A SECT RULE FOR GEN BLK..
DIRE IS LIVE OZZY GIVES NO FKS..
PS. IM LOW ON CANYCRUSH LIVES PLZ SEND LIVES

The moment you went for capslock i stopped reading and just downvoted your post.
Were not 12 are we?

Actually, we are.

OK, Idea, create a 25 sector (? size just a sujestion ) permannet inv that never drops, no seeds, no bosses, on grey edge, Now you have a sector cap of 20, small ali or new players can escape with minimal losses if ganked while farming. It could also be used by the FVF drivers who arrange fights knowing each side will be equal in numbers. So then if a player is watching kill tags between ali in the "red zone' he farms other areas, no kill tags he chances the red zone. Imagine a busy server and 3 Ali 20 ships each, small time chaos, small time fun.

IHooman
OK, Idea, create a 25 sector (? size just a suggestion ) permanent inv that never drops, no seeds, no bosses, on grey edge, Now you have a sector cap of 20, small ali or new players can escape with minimal losses if ganked while farming. It could also be used by the FVF drivers who arrange fights knowing each side will be equal in numbers. So then if a player is watching kill tags between ali in the "red zone' he farms other areas, no kill tags he chances the red zone. Imagine a busy server and 3 Ali 20 ships each, small time chaos, small time fun.

Man... All i can say is quit game if ur not happy. Servers merged for good reasons... Y reopen for same effect. Quit qqing and head to kiddi pool/gold... U know what erks me most... I went thru all that u described. I stuck with it. And now im lvl 190+... I put in the time... The deaths.. The work. Nothing worse than being complained about for being a hard working player. if u want an easy game, go play roblox or minecraft... There is a place for noobs... And i see alot of noobs on grey... Corps merge btw... All the time.... If your to proud to let go of a stupid name to improve your corp by merging thats your fault... The option is always there... But it pisses me off to get put down for workin hard at a hard game. I had to go thru it so y shouldnt u? Imo ppl like u are whats wrong w tib. Go play ron... Go somewhere... Anywhere but grey... But if u want the top u gotta work for it. We all had to. All the players you bad mouth have gone thru it. We just aren't quitters... That goes for both hs and bamf. They have worked hard to get where they're at... People change corps... Corps change allies and merge... Tib is fluid... But it seems tib is not the game for you sir... God i feel like ramp lmao

Every rank has a role and a purpose within a Corp. Until that's been ironed out we always gonna have this issue. It's all about communication...getting people involved. No amount of new stuff is gonna keep them here...If we mute.

For people still replying.. My point was about no nubs retaining .. Caused by current tib tweaks and how unity conducts it's game play. No nubs no market..ATM IV watched leg N lower rarity gears sit no sale as no nubs left to buy them..
After all the hot air about steam release ,WHERE ARE THEY NOW? GONE
Everything I mentioned previously adds together it's not a single fault but multi faced problem.. As I sit ATM since first posting this ALOT have gone, N it'll get worse.

Steam release made most steam players join gold server maybe? Hardly any stepped foot on unity server.