Please all read..

Add more space in space would be my only suggestion tbh, make rolling a huge effort, not being able to flay from one end of the map to the other in 2 minutes wou.d go a long way in protecting small allys.

The solution is simple: diplomacy.
If you're running a noob alliance and you want to succeed, you need to figure out a way to forge an accord with one or both large alliances. Maybe try to negotiate a short term cf or no-roll agreement while you find your footing. Maybe offer to pay for protection from a large alliance. Maybe build bonds with a large alliance in hopes that they will help you when the other one comes knocking at your point garri.
If you're the underdog, you need to learn to negotiate from a weak position. It's not impossible. There are ways to both highlight what you can contribute and stress that you need help without being taken advantage of. Negotiation is a skill, and if you want to build a successful small alliance that's what you need to focus on. Not new players, not levels, not gear. Negotiation. The rest will come with time spent playing, but keeping your folks safe has to be first.
When we decided to fold our alliance, we did it against the explicit wishes of half our corp. We did it because we, as leads, felt it was best for our people, and even though they didn't agree then they do now. Difficult decisions are rarely popular.

After all of this it sounds like shua just wants a retirement home server.

You guys twisting it now.. This was about y people r not staying.. Why newbies leave..why long termers leave..
Don't twist it.
Still my same point..there's bs aplenty going on ATM on tib and I want realistic replys to the problem..
The entire thing is not singular, why iv ade multi points flowing bk to same root..people leaving..
Now if U can't see what I'm say involves problems of cheaters, CP abuse, bullying ,FK read my posts IV said it..
It's all tied together.. A revolving door but all effects each other..
Now bk to my request any U actually got a solution to this because if we address this then newbies wiill stay and game would grow..IMO I not think tibs really grown in 2 years Inc steam..
I see less and less corps as active ..new Alli ..newbies in Gen..

Damn, at least try and structure a sentence please.

The answer to newbie retention is not opening up another farm server... That just leads to people transferring to the newbie server to farm and level their asses off as people have already pointed out in this thread.
The small alliances used to highlight your points are small alliances due to the choices made by thier leadership. There is absolutely no reason they cannot compete on the same server as bamf and hs. But due to choice they are making, they cannot at this time.
To build and retain newbies you need good and highly active leadership so that newbies have someone and something to log in for... Granted, most of these kind of corps are in hs and bamf, but it does not mean that assassin's or sf could not raise thier bar to achieve success. It is thier choice to either grow as an alliance/corp or die and send thier members to forums to request another farm server that they can hide on....

There's no sense in this thread anymore, people have offered thoughts and ideas but shua apparently thinks everyone besides him is a bully and cheater.

No quite the opposite is my feeling..
I feel as though game tweak since rbgg has lost numbers and retention.. And the issue is caused by both the tib PvP system of unity and the way tweaks r allowing guys to practically fraud the shit.. The bully mentality is a ripple effect of the current system..
And if not addressed I feel is the piosioness arrow killing tib

Shuadragon
No quite the opposite is my feeling..
I feel as though game tweak since rbgg has lost numbers and retention.. And the issue is caused by both the tib PvP system of unity and the way tweaks r allowing guys to practically fraud the shit.. The bully mentality is a ripple effect of the current system..
And if not addressed I feel is the piosioness arrow killing tib

you make literally 0 sense, want cp, go kill some fools, want cp without risk, buy the cp. Stfu and go play farmville.

Im totally agreed w this topic.cheers