Please all read..

Maybe noobs could get extra resource and bd drops in the gray area. So as when they are lvl 15 and ready to enter black they could be more properly geared. Would also help them get into pvp sooner.

Hey guys..
I'm quit FYI..

Shuadragon
Hey guys..
I'm quit FYI..

Without going deep .. Merry Xmas to U all.. Best wishes

Lukin
On the other hand, Shua has been around long enough to remember when a termi unlock would easily cost you 5k bd or more. Be careful when you start wailing and gnashing teeth about big allis bashing on each other, because last I checked, a termi didn't cost much more than an assassin.

I remember termis @ 10k bds... ffs lol

Seriously though, I did see something i can say a possible "+1" to somewhere in this thread... "More space, in space." This is kind of a "round-about" way to help... add an extra rift layer, maybe. Would give more farm space, and more pew space - i am by no means a farmer, but think an extra rift layer would be interesting.

How about making another layer like black? or have black as a safe zone, as soon as your lvl 15 you are made to be pvp ready and stand no chance,(regardless of if your in a corp your ships not big enough for pvp gear like that and you become a bigger target with a corp tag) and have the rift only as pvp and farming. Then it is truly down to the individual if they want to pvp or buid up yes we all know this is a pvp game, I have heard it so many times, but to get pvp ready you have to farm to get creds/bds etc no one starts the game instantly pvp ready so plz stop the crap about its a pvp game get over it. players are leaving something so simple as this could change the game in a massive way for the better of all of us who play.
Surly its better for the game lets say 100 players join 99_100 stay rather than say 5 or less who are willing to stick it out and spend cash to progress.
Just to add the strikes suck they give the select few an advantage over others, why not let every player have them.
You could road test it ozy for a week or a few days and make black a safe zone then ask players for feed back I bet all that are not super geard up will say its making the game more enjoyable as you can enjoy the game and earn creds to be pvp ready but still have the option to pvp in the rift when ever you like or are ready, just give the small guys/girls a chance to enjoy the game instead of quitting because they can jot progress.

Raise the grey lvl cap to lvl 20, so that new players have more time to save up their money. Increase bd drop rates in grey aswell.
Maybe have a rare item droprate for grey aswell?
This way new players have a better chance of building up. Keep black as pvp zone, this is not farmville.
Add a third layer for us vets as has been mentioned, stronger than Rift.
Some good ideas have been dropped, but the fact remains that it is upto a corp to help those newer players. And if those lower alliances lack proper leadership then that is something we cant do anything about.

I keep hearing that corps are the answer to this, this is a mmorpg agreed but nowhere does the game say joining a Corp is mandatory. So why should it matter if you join a Corp at all, let alone only hs or bamf?
The answer should not have to be, you will only enjoy the game if you get a leg up from Corp members, you should be able to be successful in or out of a Corp, or in any Corp you chose.
Yes selecting certain corps should help improve how successful you are but it shouldn't be the defining factor.
The key is you are not game ready by the time you leave grey, whether this be item wise or skill wise. That I think is the issue that needs addressing, why can't there be missions in grey you have to complete where you get gear, these missions centre around learning the required skills, ie teching, gbing... they don't have to be in depth but at least give an understanding of the skills required.

Can not see what would hurt the game to have black or a layer the same as blak as a safe zone free from pvp then let the player decide if they want pvp at what ever lvl they desire.
can not see this affecting the people who want to pvp all the time making a safe zone, if any thing it will make pvp better as more people will stay and play the pvp side after all they join the game to be able to pvp but hit a brick wall a quit because they cant not progress.
If corps are gearing players for pvp then that takes the fun out of the game for players, if this was not a game designed for farming as well as pvp then npcs would drop no rss or gear and have no auction house as you need creds to buy items, along with the lvl system there would be no need for it the fact is you have to farm no matter your lvl unless you constantly ask for gear and players who do get labelled and blacklisted as such.
I have seen vet players quit and decon ulti gear and all that where it gets beat up, they can not afford to repair because they can not farm etc when they try they keep getting killed and are not able to repair and get back to pvp ready and see no other option. from a business sense this is bad business letting paying players quit, as the gane offers no alternative to try and get back unless you take a 30 day break and let nano repair gear lets face it taking a 30 day break can lead to players not wanting to come back hence why they quit. Avoid this and add a safe layer to be able to be back in the action with in a few days which makes the game better.
What could harm the game to road test this? The strike command was added because off people complaining about the game being unfair/broken/exploited etc but something that actually would benifit the game gets put aside, plz reply ozy even if its to say NO

todpjonny
I keep hearing that corps are the answer to this, this is a mmorpg agreed but nowhere does the game say joining a Corp is mandatory. So why should it matter if you join a Corp at all, let alone only hs or bamf?
The answer should not have to be, you will only enjoy the game if you get a leg up from Corp members, you should be able to be successful in or out of a Corp, or in any Corp you chose.
Yes selecting certain corps should help improve how successful you are but it shouldn't be the defining factor.
The key is you are not game ready by the time you leave grey, whether this be item wise or skill wise. That I think is the issue that needs addressing, why can't there be missions in grey you have to complete where you get gear, these missions centre around learning the required skills, ie teching, gbing... they don't have to be in depth but at least give an understanding of the skills required.

I agree something needs to be done other than being told WELL ITS A PVP GAME ETC